|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna begin attending?
(a) Noon mass.
(b) The symphony.
(c) The theater.
(d) The horse races.
2. What does Robert help Edna do?
(a) Fold clean clothes.
(b) Put up the dinner dishes.
(c) Put Ã‰tienne to bed.
(d) Make tea.
3. Why is Léonce Pontellier concerned?
(a) His mother is ill.
(b) His wife has become badly sunburned.
(c) His latest business venture is failing.
(d) His father is ill.
4. Where does Léonce think Edna spends too much time?
(a) In her art studio.
(b) With the children instead of letting the nanny care for them.
(c) In bed.
5. Why is Edna jealous of Madame Lebrun?
(a) She paints much better than Edna.
(b) She has a large inheritance and is independent.
(c) Because Robert writes her a letter and not Edna.
(d) She is having an affair with Edna's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
2. Where does Robert tell Edna he is going?
3. When does Mr. Pontellier arrive at the cottage after the swim?
4. By what was Edna taken regarding Léonce before they marry?
5. What story does Edna tell at dinner when Dr. Mandalet visits?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)