|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edna feel she is acting?
(b) On impulse.
2. What does Edna do that terrifies her?
(a) Falls down the stairs.
(b) Plays the piano in front of many others.
(c) Drops her baby.
(d) Swims out too far in the Gulf.
3. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
(a) A lively piece to cheer her up.
(b) A piece Robert requested for Edna.
(d) A sad love ballet.
4. When does Mr. Pontellier arrive at the cottage after the swim?
(a) By light the next morning.
(b) Around 11.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) With Edna.
5. What habit does Robert do every summer?
(a) Attaches himself to a different female guest.
(b) Goes into the Rockies hiking.
(c) Goes to Canada to purchase new hunting guns.
(d) Swims to the outer islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Edna pleased to have broken?
2. Where does Edna ask Robert go with her the morning after the swim?
3. What does Léonce think he has learned by Edna's interaction with her father?
4. Who is Mariequita?
5. What is one childhood crush Edna remembers?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)