|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz?
(a) A young girl who Robert loves.
(b) The wife of another guest at the cottages.
(c) A cellist.
(d) A pianist.
2. Who is Adèle Ratignolle?
(a) Edna's friend.
(b) Robert's fiance.
(c) Robert's cousin.
(d) Léonce Pontellier's mistress.
3. Where does Léonce think Edna spends too much time?
(a) In bed.
(b) With the children instead of letting the nanny care for them.
(d) In her art studio.
4. How does Edna speak to her husband?
(a) She refuses to speak to him at all.
5. Of what does Robert often daydream?
(a) Finding a wife as pretty as Edna.
(b) Going to make his fortune in Mexico.
(c) Going to make a fortune in Australia.
(d) Finding a cure for his mother's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Edna receive visitors at her home?
2. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
3. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
4. Where does Edna grow up?
5. Why does Edna cry after Robert leaves?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)