|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Mandelet ask about Edna?
(a) If she could be having an affair.
(b) If she has tried to kill herself.
(c) If she has been associating with women who want equal rights.
(d) If she could be pregnant.
2. Where do the Pontelliers live in the non-summer months?
(a) New Orleans.
3. Where does Edna grow up?
4. Who saw Robert before he left?
(b) Mademoiselle Reisz.
(c) No one.
(d) Madame Ratignolle.
5. What does Léonce think he has learned by Edna's interaction with her father?
(a) That she controls her father.
(b) That she is scared of her father.
(c) That she has a deep family attachment he had not noticed before.
(d) That Edna is spoiled by her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
2. What does Mr. Pontellier find that surprises him when he returns to the cottage?
3. What does Mr. Pontellier want?
4. About what do Léonce Pontellier and Edna often argue?
5. What does Mr. Pontellier learn one week about Edna's visitation day?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)