|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Pontellier want?
(a) Edna to stay with the children in their room for the night.
(c) Edna to go to bed with him.
(d) Edna to go back to the city with him.
2. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
(a) To seduce her.
(b) Edna is feeling ill.
(c) To have Edna's portrait drawn.
(d) To introduce her to Madame Antoine.
3. Where does Edna grow up?
4. What is one childhood crush Edna remembers?
(a) On a minister.
(b) On a cavalry officer.
(c) On a school teacher.
(d) On a farmer boy.
5. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
(b) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
(c) That they spent the entire day together.
(d) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edna speak to her husband?
2. Whose picture did Edna keep when she is a child?
3. Who is Léonce Pontellier?
4. What does Robert help Edna do?
5. Of what does Robert often daydream?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)