|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what faith is Edna raised?
2. What does Madame Ratignolle ask Robert to do?
(a) Leave Edna alone.
(b) Go to New Orleans and get her some children's toys.
(c) Leave the city.
(d) Leave the island.
3. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
(a) How to fish.
(b) How to play the recorder.
(c) How to make gumbo stew.
(d) How to swim.
4. By what was Edna taken regarding Léonce before they marry?
(a) His charm.
(b) His devotion.
(c) His constant travels to exotic places.
(d) His good looks.
5. Where does Robert tell Edna he is going?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert help Edna do?
2. How does Edna feel she is acting?
3. Why is Léonce Pontellier concerned?
4. Why does Edna cry after Robert leaves?
5. Of what does Robert often daydream?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)