|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Robert often daydream?
(a) Going to make a fortune in Australia.
(b) Going to make his fortune in Mexico.
(c) Finding a cure for his mother's illness.
(d) Finding a wife as pretty as Edna.
2. Who is Madame Lebrun?
(a) Léonce Pontellier's mother.
(b) The woman who rents out the vacation cottages.
(c) A woman who runs an illicit house.
(d) A famous pianist.
3. Where does Edna grow up?
4. What does Adèle Ratignolle do that Edna would not be comfortable doing?
(a) Laughs outrageously loudly.
(b) Wears a bathing suit in public.
(c) Talks about intimate matters to any of her male friends.
(d) Cries freely in public.
5. What is the culture of Edna's husband's circle of friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edna speak to her husband?
2. What habit does Robert do every summer?
3. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna when Edna returns?
4. Whose picture did Edna keep when she is a child?
5. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)