|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit does Robert do every summer?
(a) Swims to the outer islands.
(b) Goes into the Rockies hiking.
(c) Attaches himself to a different female guest.
(d) Goes to Canada to purchase new hunting guns.
2. Who is Léonce Pontellier?
(a) A friend of Edna's father.
(b) A wealthy, successful businessman.
(c) The resort owner.
(d) The resort manager.
3. Where does Edna ask Robert go with her the morning after the swim?
(a) To visit a voodoo practitioner.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) The breaker.
(d) Chênière Caminada.
4. Of what does Robert often daydream?
(a) Finding a cure for his mother's illness.
(b) Finding a wife as pretty as Edna.
(c) Going to make his fortune in Mexico.
(d) Going to make a fortune in Australia.
5. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna when Edna returns?
(a) That Léonce will be delayed getting back.
(b) That a fresh catch of fish has just arrived.
(c) That Ã‰tienne is quite ill.
(d) That Ã‰tienne was naughty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Edna have?
2. Where does Robert tell Edna he is going?
3. When does Mr. Pontellier arrive at the cottage after the swim?
4. What is the culture of Edna's husband's circle of friends?
5. About what do Léonce Pontellier and Edna often argue?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)