|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert tell Edna he is going?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Juan.
2. Where does Edna grow up?
3. What is one childhood crush Edna remembers?
(a) On a minister.
(b) On a farmer boy.
(c) On a cavalry officer.
(d) On a school teacher.
4. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
(b) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
(c) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
(d) That they spent the entire day together.
5. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
(a) To have Edna's portrait drawn.
(b) Edna is feeling ill.
(c) To introduce her to Madame Antoine.
(d) To seduce her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
2. What does Robert help Edna do?
3. What does Adèle Ratignolle do that Edna would not be comfortable doing?
4. How many children does Edna have?
5. Why is Edna's family opposed to marriage to Léonce?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)