|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
(a) How to make gumbo stew.
(b) How to play the recorder.
(c) How to fish.
(d) How to swim.
2. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
(a) Falling into an icy pond.
(b) Riding on the train.
(c) Being hit by a man in a carriage.
(d) Walking in a field of tall grass.
3. What does Mr. Pontellier want?
(b) Edna to stay with the children in their room for the night.
(c) Edna to go back to the city with him.
(d) Edna to go to bed with him.
4. In what faith is Edna raised?
5. What is the culture of Edna's husband's circle of friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adèle Ratignolle do that Edna would not be comfortable doing?
2. About what do Léonce Pontellier and Edna often argue?
3. Who is Mariequita?
4. How many children does Edna have?
5. How does Edna feel she is acting?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)