|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
(a) Walking in a field of tall grass.
(b) Riding on the train.
(c) Falling into an icy pond.
(d) Being hit by a man in a carriage.
2. By what was Edna taken regarding Léonce before they marry?
(a) His good looks.
(b) His constant travels to exotic places.
(c) His charm.
(d) His devotion.
3. What does Edna do that terrifies her?
(a) Swims out too far in the Gulf.
(b) Drops her baby.
(c) Falls down the stairs.
(d) Plays the piano in front of many others.
4. What does Léonce Pontellier send Edna after he returns to the city?
(a) A letter with a poem.
(b) Divorce papers.
(c) A gift.
5. Why is Edna's family opposed to marriage to Léonce?
(a) He has no family in the United States.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is from Mexico.
(d) He is Catholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Ratignolle ask Robert to do?
2. How many children does Edna have?
3. What is one childhood crush Edna remembers?
4. Who is Madame Lebrun?
5. Why does Edna cry after Robert leaves?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)