|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Pair of Silk Stockings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Edna thinking about as she returns home from the Ratignolle home?
(a) How bad childbirth can be.
(b) What she wants to take with her when she leaves with Robert.
(c) Whether her husband will let her see her children if she runs off with Robert.
(d) What she is supposed to remember.
2. Who has just been killed in a railroad accident?
(a) No one.
3. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
(a) How to swim.
(b) How to fish.
(c) How to make gumbo stew.
(d) How to play the recorder.
4. Who stays behind after the dinner party?
(d) Dr. Mandelet.
5. What is one other Chopin piece in which Gouvernail appears?
(a) "A Gentleman of Bayou Têche."
(b) "Désirée's Baby."
(c) The Awakening.
(d) "A Pair of Silk Stockings."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Ratignolle ask Robert to do?
2. Why does Mildred feel ashamed?
3. What does Robert help Edna do?
4. Why is Léonce Pontellier concerned?
5. Why is Edna jealous of Madame Lebrun?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)