Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emancipation: A Life Fable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Edna yearn?
(a) Another child.
(b) A man who loves her for herself.
(c) She does not know.
2. What does Edna do in her distress?
(a) Slaps Robert.
(b) Says mean things to Robert.
(c) Says mean things to Victor.
(d) Swims out too far into the Gulf and drowns.
3. What is one childhood crush Edna remembers?
(a) On a farmer boy.
(b) On a cavalry officer.
(c) On a minister.
(d) On a school teacher.
4. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
(a) A piece Robert requested for Edna.
(c) A lively piece to cheer her up.
(d) A sad love ballet.
5. Why does Edna have to leave Robert suddenly?
(a) Madame Ratignolle is in labor.
(b) She is too distraught to stay with him.
(c) Léonce sends a servant over to fetch her.
(d) Madame Ratignolle dies giving birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
2. What does Madame Ratignolle say about Alcée?
3. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
4. Who is Léonce Pontellier?
5. What does Mr. Pontellier find that surprises him when he returns to the cottage?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)