|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who unnerves Mrs. Baroda?
(a) Her cook.
(d) Her maid.
2. Why does Edna feel regret about her infidelity?
(a) That her husband will be hurt.
(b) That she is not unfaithful because of love.
(c) That the children will be hurt.
(d) That she will now have a bad reputation.
3. What does Edna decide to do about Robert?
(a) Try harder to convince him to go away with her.
(b) Avoid him.
(d) Tell her husband she is leaving him for Robert.
4. Who is at Mademoiselle Reisz's home when Edna goes for a visit?
(b) No one; she is not home.
5. Who are Bobinôt and Calixta and Alcée Laballière and Clarisse?
(a) Two couples in the story.
(b) Four characters in a fairy tale told to the child in the story.
(c) Four friends.
(d) Four siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobinôt want of Calixta?
2. Where does the character crouch?
3. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
4. Why does Clarisse follow Alcée to the ball?
5. Who is Gouvernail?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)