|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna think she understands?
(a) How Alcée is able to seduce her.
(b) Why her husband treats her the way he does.
(c) The meaning of life.
(d) Why Robert went to Mexico.
2. What does Mr. Pontellier want?
(a) Edna to go to bed with him.
(b) Edna to go back to the city with him.
(c) Edna to stay with the children in their room for the night.
3. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
(a) Madame Lebrun.
(c) Mademoiselle Reisz.
(d) Madame Ratignolle.
4. What does Armand's mother say in a letter to Armand's father?
(a) That she had a daughter she puts up for adoption.
(b) That she does not want Armand.
(c) That she is black.
(d) That she hates her husband.
5. Of what is Cazeau reminded when he goes to fetch his wife?
(a) Going to market.
(b) A slave his father once had to retrieve.
(c) A saying his mother told him on his wedding day.
(d) The way his friends laughed when he told them who he planned to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
2. What does Léonce write to Edna?
3. Who are Bobinôt and Calixta and Alcée Laballière and Clarisse?
4. Where does Edna take her father when he visits?
5. What does Mildred decide to do?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)