|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna promise Madame Ratignolle?
(a) That Edna will not have an affair until she is sure.
(b) That Edna will reconsider the move.
(c) That Edna will not invite men into her home unless someone is present.
(d) That Edna will attend Madame Ratignolle when the baby comes.
2. What will Edna do before she moves?
(a) Find another nanny for the children.
(b) Go to counseling with her husband.
(c) Host a wedding reception for her sister.
(d) Host a farewell dinner.
3. Why does Clarisse follow Alcée to the ball?
(a) To keep him out of mischief.
(b) She does not follow him.
(c) Because she loves him.
(d) To find out if he is really going to the ball.
4. Who unnerves Mrs. Baroda?
(a) Her maid.
(b) Her cook.
5. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna when Edna returns?
(a) That Léonce will be delayed getting back.
(b) That Ã‰tienne is quite ill.
(c) That a fresh catch of fish has just arrived.
(d) That Ã‰tienne was naughty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
2. What is one thing Mrs. Sommers buys at the store with her newly-acquired money?
3. What does Edna do that terrifies her?
4. What does Dr. Mandelet say he will do?
5. What does Bobinôt want of Calixta?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)