|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Edna jealous of Madame Lebrun?
(a) She has a large inheritance and is independent.
(b) Because Robert writes her a letter and not Edna.
(c) She is having an affair with Edna's husband.
(d) She paints much better than Edna.
2. Where does Mildred want the farm worker who retrieves her papers to take her?
(a) To a dance.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To church.
(d) To Eurpoe.
3. What does the character not perceive?
(a) The outside world.
(b) Its own self.
(c) That it is owned.
(d) That it is in a cage.
4. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
(b) A sad love ballet.
(c) A lively piece to cheer her up.
(d) A piece Robert requested for Edna.
5. Who pledges devotion to Edna in a letter?
(a) Her husband.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the character finally do?
2. What happens when the character looks out from its home?
3. What does Armand's mother say in a letter to Armand's father?
4. What does Edna do that terrifies her?
5. What does Cazeau sense when he embraces Athénaïse?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)