|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what was Edna taken regarding Léonce before they marry?
(a) His good looks.
(b) His constant travels to exotic places.
(c) His charm.
(d) His devotion.
2. Where does the character crouch?
(a) In the center of his cage.
(b) In a branch of the tree.
(c) In a depression in his cave.
(d) In the corner.
3. How does the character respond to the accident?
(a) It dies.
(b) At first it is afraid.
(c) It is happy.
(d) It is cold.
4. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
(a) Madame Lebrun.
(c) Madame Ratignolle.
(d) Mademoiselle Reisz.
5. What is Calixta's response to Bobinôt's question?
(a) She has not yet given a response.
(b) She will bake him a cake if he will introduce her to his brother.
(c) She has said no.
(d) She has said she will lend him her pony, but not her find mare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
2. What does Mildred want to try?
3. Where does the doctor advise Elizabeth to spend the winter?
4. How does Mrs. Baroda feel when she speaks to Gouvernail?
5. Where does Edna take her father when he visits?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)