|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Ratignolle say about Alcée?
(a) He has a dreadful reputation.
(b) That he is very poor and looking to live off a naive woman.
(c) That he is ill.
(d) He has gotten a woman pregnant before and abandoned her.
2. Who unnerves Mrs. Baroda?
(a) Her cook.
(d) Her maid.
3. What is the first kiss to which Edna has ever responded?
(a) The one Robert gave her during the summer.
(b) One from Alcée.
(c) She says she has never really responded to any kiss.
(d) The first one from her husband.
4. For what does Edna yearn?
(a) Another child.
(b) She does not know.
(c) A man who loves her for herself.
5. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
(a) To have Edna's portrait drawn.
(b) To introduce her to Madame Antoine.
(c) To seduce her.
(d) Edna is feeling ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Mandelet ask about Edna?
2. Upon what is Mrs. Sommers focused?
3. Where does Edna plan to move?
4. What are the only items Edna takes on her move?
5. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)