|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the character crouch?
(a) In a branch of the tree.
(b) In the corner.
(c) In a depression in his cave.
(d) In the center of his cage.
2. Why does Léonce scold Edna?
(a) He does not scold her.
(b) She wants to go with him to New York.
(c) She wants to go back to the summer cottage.
(d) She wants to get out of the house.
3. How does Edna feel when her children go to stay with their grandmother and Léonce is in New York?
4. Why does Mrs. Baroda tell her husband she is going to visit some relatives?
(a) One of them is ill.
(b) There is a family wedding.
(c) To avoid being around Gouvernail.
(d) To help with the cotton picking.
5. What does Edna do that terrifies her?
(a) Drops her baby.
(b) Swims out too far in the Gulf.
(c) Falls down the stairs.
(d) Plays the piano in front of many others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred decide to do?
2. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
3. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
4. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
5. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)