|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mildred want the farm worker who retrieves her papers to take her?
(a) To Eurpoe.
(b) To church.
(c) To a dance.
(d) To the movies.
2. Why is Elizabeth fired from her job?
(a) For doing unauthorized actions.
(b) Because she steals from her employer.
(c) Because she is surly.
(d) Because she is late almost every day.
3. How does Mrs. Baroda feel when she speaks to Gouvernail?
(a) That he does not respect her.
(b) That he is not human.
(c) Repulsed by him.
(d) Attracted to him.
4. Upon whom does Athénaïse begin to depend for companionship?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The cook.
(d) The laundress.
5. Who does Alcée flirt with at the ball?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Edna do before she moves?
2. What does Mr. Sublet want the 'Cadian man to do?
3. Whose picture did Edna keep when she is a child?
4. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
5. How does Mildred say she can forgive the man who is too forward?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)