|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the character respond to the accident?
(a) At first it is afraid.
(b) It dies.
(c) It is happy.
(d) It is cold.
2. What does Cazeau sense when he embraces Athénaïse?
(a) That she is different.
(b) That she has no emotions.
(c) That she still does not love him.
(d) That she is insane.
3. Whose picture did Edna keep when she is a child?
(a) One she paints of a boy next door.
(b) A famous actor.
(c) Her brother's best friend.
(d) A famous playwright.
4. Why does Léonce scold Edna?
(a) He does not scold her.
(b) She wants to get out of the house.
(c) She wants to go back to the summer cottage.
(d) She wants to go with him to New York.
5. What explanation does Edna give Robert for having a photo of Alcée in her house?
(a) She is having an affair with him.
(b) She is sketching him.
(c) She offers no explanation.
(d) She likes his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what is Mrs. Sommers focused?
2. What does Mildred want to try?
3. Who does Edna miss at her party?
4. About what is Edna pleased to have broken?
5. What does Alcée give to Edna?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)