|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Baroda feel when she speaks to Gouvernail?
(a) Repulsed by him.
(b) That he does not respect her.
(c) Attracted to him.
(d) That he is not human.
2. What does the character keep doing?
(a) Looking further and further into the outside world.
(b) Crawling under its blankets.
(c) Falling asleep.
3. What does Mr. Sublet want the 'Cadian man to do?
(a) Some research.
(b) Some legal work.
(c) Pose for a picture.
(d) Build a new home for Mr. Sublet.
4. Who does Evariste save?
(a) Mr. Sublet's son.
(b) Mr. Sublet.
(d) No one.
5. What does Mr. Pontellier learn one week about Edna's visitation day?
(a) Edna wants to have Mr. Pontellier join her on the visitation day.
(b) Edna does not receive visitors.
(c) Edna saw only Robert.
(d) Edna changed the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert tell Edna he is going?
2. On what day does Edna receive visitors at her home?
3. What does Désirée husband do soon after their first child is born?
4. Where does Mr. Brightman go for a meeting?
5. Of what is Cazeau reminded when he goes to fetch his wife?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)