|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
(a) How to play the recorder.
(b) How to make gumbo stew.
(c) How to swim.
(d) How to fish.
2. What story does Edna tell at dinner when Dr. Mandalet visits?
(a) A story about a rabbit and deer.
(b) A story about two lovers who paddle off in a boat.
(c) A story about her childhood.
(d) A story about a rat and snake.
3. In what faith is Edna raised?
4. What does Dr. Mandelet say he will do?
(a) Prescribe some pills.
(b) Examine Edna.
(c) Talk to Edna's maid.
(d) Come to dinner to observe Edna.
5. What does Mr. Pontellier learn one week about Edna's visitation day?
(a) Edna saw only Robert.
(b) Edna wants to have Mr. Pontellier join her on the visitation day.
(c) Edna changed the day.
(d) Edna does not receive visitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one childhood crush Edna remembers?
2. Where does Léonce think Edna spends too much time?
3. How does Edna feel when her children go to stay with their grandmother and Léonce is in New York?
4. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
5. Who is Mariequita?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)