|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert help Edna do?
(a) Make tea.
(b) Put Ã‰tienne to bed.
(c) Fold clean clothes.
(d) Put up the dinner dishes.
2. What depresses Edna when she visits Madam Ratignolle?
(a) Getting out and seeing women moving freely on the streets.
(b) Seeing Madam Ratignolle happy with her husband.
(c) Seeing how happy Madam Ratignolle's children are.
(d) Nothing; her visits with Madam Ratignolle always cheer her.
3. Whose picture did Edna keep when she is a child?
(a) Her brother's best friend.
(b) A famous actor.
(c) A famous playwright.
(d) One she paints of a boy next door.
4. Who does Edna miss at her party?
(a) Madame Ratignolle.
(b) Mademoiselle Reisz.
(c) Madame Lebrun.
5. Why does Edna feel regret about her infidelity?
(a) That her husband will be hurt.
(b) That she is not unfaithful because of love.
(c) That the children will be hurt.
(d) That she will now have a bad reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Léonce think Edna spends too much time?
2. Why does Edna cry after Robert leaves?
3. About what is Edna pleased to have broken?
4. Why is Edna's family opposed to marriage to Léonce?
5. On what day does Edna receive visitors at her home?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)