|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edna cry after Robert leaves?
(a) She learns her husband is having an affair.
(b) Her husband wants a divorce.
(c) She doesn't want to go back to the city.
(d) She just then realizes how infatuated she is with him.
2. What does Dr. Mandelet ask about Edna?
(a) If she has tried to kill herself.
(b) If she could be having an affair.
(c) If she has been associating with women who want equal rights.
(d) If she could be pregnant.
3. What depresses Edna when she visits Madam Ratignolle?
(a) Getting out and seeing women moving freely on the streets.
(b) Seeing Madam Ratignolle happy with her husband.
(c) Seeing how happy Madam Ratignolle's children are.
(d) Nothing; her visits with Madam Ratignolle always cheer her.
4. What will Edna do before she moves?
(a) Host a farewell dinner.
(b) Go to counseling with her husband.
(c) Host a wedding reception for her sister.
(d) Find another nanny for the children.
5. What is one childhood crush Edna remembers?
(a) On a farmer boy.
(b) On a minister.
(c) On a school teacher.
(d) On a cavalry officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz?
2. What does Mr. Pontellier want?
3. Who is Mariequita?
4. What does Léonce fear about Edna?
5. Where does Léonce think Edna spends too much time?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)