|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edna feel regret about her infidelity?
(a) That she is not unfaithful because of love.
(b) That the children will be hurt.
(c) That she will now have a bad reputation.
(d) That her husband will be hurt.
2. Where does Edna plan to move?
(a) New York.
(c) Grand Isle.
(d) Into a smaller house nearby.
3. In what faith is Edna raised?
4. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That they spent the entire day together.
(b) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
(c) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
(d) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
5. What does Edna think she understands?
(a) The meaning of life.
(b) How Alcée is able to seduce her.
(c) Why her husband treats her the way he does.
(d) Why Robert went to Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
2. Whose picture did Edna keep when she is a child?
3. How does Victor upset Edna at the dinner party?
4. Who is Mariequita?
5. How does Edna feel when her children go to stay with their grandmother and Léonce is in New York?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)