|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
(a) To have Edna's portrait drawn.
(b) Edna is feeling ill.
(c) To seduce her.
(d) To introduce her to Madame Antoine.
2. What is the only thing that makes Edna happy since Robert left?
(b) Her children.
(c) Her husband.
3. How does Edna feel she is acting?
(d) On impulse.
4. Where does Robert tell Edna he is going?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) San Juan.
5. Where does Edna take her father when he visits?
(a) To Madame Ratignolle's for an evening of music.
(b) To Mademoiselle Reisz for an evening of music.
(c) To see her painting show.
(d) To visit Robert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Edna tell at dinner when Dr. Mandalet visits?
2. What does Dr. Mandelet ask about Edna?
3. Why does Léonce scold Edna?
4. Why is Edna's family opposed to marriage to Léonce?
5. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)