|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
(a) A piece Robert requested for Edna.
(b) A sad love ballet.
(d) A lively piece to cheer her up.
2. What does Dr. Mandelet ask about Edna?
(a) If she has tried to kill herself.
(b) If she could be having an affair.
(c) If she could be pregnant.
(d) If she has been associating with women who want equal rights.
3. What does Mr. Pontellier want?
(b) Edna to go to bed with him.
(c) Edna to stay with the children in their room for the night.
(d) Edna to go back to the city with him.
4. What kind of woman does Edna tell Alcée she is?
(a) She does not bring up the subject with Alcée.
(b) A whore.
(c) A little girl inside a grown woman.
(d) She does not know.
5. What does Edna do that terrifies her?
(a) Falls down the stairs.
(b) Swims out too far in the Gulf.
(c) Plays the piano in front of many others.
(d) Drops her baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
2. Where does Edna grow up?
3. How does Victor upset Edna at the dinner party?
4. Why is Edna's family opposed to marriage to Léonce?
5. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)