|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Edna argue with her father?
(a) Visiting her childhood male friend.
(b) Having an abortion.
(c) Attending her sister's wedding.
(d) Traveling to New York at the time of the wedding.
2. Where do the Pontelliers live in the non-summer months?
(d) New Orleans.
3. How does Edna speak to her husband?
(b) She refuses to speak to him at all.
4. In what faith is Edna raised?
5. Where does Edna grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Edna ask Robert go with her the morning after the swim?
2. Who saw Robert before he left?
3. What does Edna think she understands?
4. About what is Edna pleased to have broken?
5. What depresses Edna when she visits Madam Ratignolle?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)