|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Edna receive visitors at her home?
2. What does Dr. Mandelet say he will do?
(a) Come to dinner to observe Edna.
(b) Examine Edna.
(c) Prescribe some pills.
(d) Talk to Edna's maid.
3. Who saw Robert before he left?
(a) Mademoiselle Reisz.
(c) Madame Ratignolle.
(d) No one.
4. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That they spent the entire day together.
(b) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
(c) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
(d) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
5. In what faith is Edna raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Pontellier learn one week about Edna's visitation day?
2. What depresses Edna when she visits Madam Ratignolle?
3. What is the only thing that makes Edna happy since Robert left?
4. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
5. What does Léonce fear about Edna?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)