Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elizabeth Stock's One Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens by accident one day?
(a) The lamp burns out.
(b) The sun does not shine.
(c) The fire gets too hot.
(d) The cage door is left open.
2. Where does Athénaïse go when she leaves Cazeau a second time?
(a) New Orleans.
3. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
(a) To seduce her.
(b) To introduce her to Madame Antoine.
(c) To have Edna's portrait drawn.
(d) Edna is feeling ill.
4. What does Léonce write to Edna?
(a) He wants a divorce.
(b) That he is worried about the children.
(c) He orders her to move back to his home.
(d) That he disapproves of her move.
5. Who is Gouvernail?
(a) Gaston's sister.
(b) Mrs. Baroda's sister.
(c) A college friend of Gaston's.
(d) Mrs. Baroda's sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Edna ask Robert go with her the morning after the swim?
2. Why does Clarisse follow Alcée to the ball?
3. Where do the Pontelliers live in the non-summer months?
4. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
5. What does Edna do in response to her thwarted need?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)