|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Léonce fear about Edna?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she is unrealistic in her expectations.
(c) That she is becoming unstable.
(d) That she is having an affair.
2. For what does Edna yearn?
(a) She does not know.
(b) Another child.
(d) A man who loves her for herself.
3. In what faith is Edna raised?
4. Why is Edna jealous of Madame Lebrun?
(a) She has a large inheritance and is independent.
(b) She paints much better than Edna.
(c) Because Robert writes her a letter and not Edna.
(d) She is having an affair with Edna's husband.
5. About what does Edna argue with her father?
(a) Traveling to New York at the time of the wedding.
(b) Attending her sister's wedding.
(c) Visiting her childhood male friend.
(d) Having an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Ratignolle ask Robert to do?
2. Where does Edna take her father when he visits?
3. When does Mr. Pontellier arrive at the cottage after the swim?
4. Where does Edna grow up?
5. What does Mr. Pontellier find that surprises him when he returns to the cottage?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)