|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Désirée's Baby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert help Edna do?
(a) Put Ã‰tienne to bed.
(b) Make tea.
(c) Fold clean clothes.
(d) Put up the dinner dishes.
2. What does Armand want Désirée to do?
(a) Stay with him no matter what.
(b) Find out if someone in her ancestry is negro.
(c) Swear to the local priest that she is white.
3. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
(a) Mademoiselle Reisz.
(b) Madame Ratignolle.
(d) Madame Lebrun.
4. Who is at Mademoiselle Reisz's home when Edna goes for a visit?
(a) No one; she is not home.
5. What does Armand's mother say in a letter to Armand's father?
(a) That she had a daughter she puts up for adoption.
(b) That she hates her husband.
(c) That she does not want Armand.
(d) That she is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pledges devotion to Edna in a letter?
2. What does Mr. Pontellier find that surprises him when he returns to the cottage?
3. What story does Edna tell at dinner when Dr. Mandalet visits?
4. What does Edna begin attending?
5. Who is Mariequita?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)