|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Désirée's Baby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
(a) Why he sent more letters to his mother than to her.
(b) Why he did not write her.
(c) Why all his letters were so prosaic.
(d) She doesn't ask him about his letters.
2. What does Armand's mother say in a letter to Armand's father?
(a) That she hates her husband.
(b) That she had a daughter she puts up for adoption.
(c) That she does not want Armand.
(d) That she is black.
3. Where does Mildred want the farm worker who retrieves her papers to take her?
(a) To church.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To a dance.
(d) To Eurpoe.
4. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That they spent the entire day together.
(b) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
(c) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
(d) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
5. What does Mr. Pontellier want?
(a) Edna to stay with the children in their room for the night.
(b) Edna to go to bed with him.
(d) Edna to go back to the city with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna promise Madame Ratignolle?
2. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna when Edna returns?
3. How does Edna speak to her husband?
4. What does Edna begin attending?
5. What does Armand want Désirée to do?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)