|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Désirée's Baby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred want to try?
(c) Driving a tractor.
(d) Horseback riding.
2. What does Edna decide to do about Robert?
(a) Try harder to convince him to go away with her.
(c) Avoid him.
(d) Tell her husband she is leaving him for Robert.
3. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
(a) To introduce her to Madame Antoine.
(b) To have Edna's portrait drawn.
(c) Edna is feeling ill.
(d) To seduce her.
4. How does Mildred say she can forgive the man who is too forward?
(a) If he marries her.
(b) She will not ever forgive him.
(c) If she can forgive herself.
(d) If he will leave the farm.
5. Why does Edna think Robert does not love her?
(a) He has been in town for two days and has not visited her.
(b) He has married.
(c) He is engaged.
(d) He refuses to see her when she goes to his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna begin attending?
2. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
3. When does Mr. Pontellier arrive at the cottage after the swim?
4. Where does Mildred want the farm worker who retrieves her papers to take her?
5. Who is at Mademoiselle Reisz's home when Edna goes for a visit?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)