|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Désirée's Baby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
(b) That they spent the entire day together.
(c) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
(d) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
2. What does Désirée do with herself and her baby?
(a) Goes to live with her parents.
(b) Appeals to the priest to intervene.
(c) Kills Armand.
(d) Kills herself and her baby.
3. Who comes to the pigeon house while Robert is there?
(b) Mr. Pontellier.
(c) Madame Reisz.
(d) Dr. Mandelet.
4. What does Mr. Pontellier want?
(a) Edna to go back to the city with him.
(b) Edna to stay with the children in their room for the night.
(c) Edna to go to bed with him.
5. Why does Edna think Robert does not love her?
(a) He has been in town for two days and has not visited her.
(b) He is engaged.
(c) He has married.
(d) He refuses to see her when she goes to his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Edna give Robert for having a photo of Alcée in her house?
2. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
3. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
4. Who is Mariequita?
5. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)