|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Désirée's Baby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Léonce write to Edna?
(a) He wants a divorce.
(b) That he is worried about the children.
(c) He orders her to move back to his home.
(d) That he disapproves of her move.
2. What does Robert help Edna do?
(a) Make tea.
(b) Fold clean clothes.
(c) Put up the dinner dishes.
(d) Put Ã‰tienne to bed.
3. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
(b) Madame Lebrun.
(c) Madame Ratignolle.
(d) Mademoiselle Reisz.
4. What does Madame Ratignolle say about Alcée?
(a) That he is ill.
(b) He has gotten a woman pregnant before and abandoned her.
(c) That he is very poor and looking to live off a naive woman.
(d) He has a dreadful reputation.
5. What does Edna begin attending?
(a) The horse races.
(b) The theater.
(c) The symphony.
(d) Noon mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
2. Where does Mildred want the farm worker who retrieves her papers to take her?
3. Why does Edna think Robert does not love her?
4. What does Edna decide to do about Robert?
5. How does Mildred say she can forgive the man who is too forward?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)