|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Désirée's Baby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
(a) Madame Ratignolle.
(b) Mademoiselle Reisz.
(d) Madame Lebrun.
2. Why does Edna think Robert does not love her?
(a) He refuses to see her when she goes to his house.
(b) He has married.
(c) He has been in town for two days and has not visited her.
(d) He is engaged.
3. What does Madame Ratignolle say about Alcée?
(a) He has a dreadful reputation.
(b) That he is very poor and looking to live off a naive woman.
(c) That he is ill.
(d) He has gotten a woman pregnant before and abandoned her.
4. What does Léonce write to Edna?
(a) That he disapproves of her move.
(b) He orders her to move back to his home.
(c) That he is worried about the children.
(d) He wants a divorce.
5. What does Désirée husband do soon after their first child is born?
(a) Divorces her.
(b) Kills her.
(c) Sticks by her.
(d) Withdraws his affections.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Edna take her father when he visits?
2. Where does Edna ask Robert go with her the morning after the swim?
3. What story does Edna tell at dinner when Dr. Mandalet visits?
4. Who stays behind after the dinner party?
5. Why does Désirée's husband think she is not white?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)