|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Athénaïse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Calixta's response to Bobinôt's question?
(a) She has said no.
(b) She has not yet given a response.
(c) She has said she will lend him her pony, but not her find mare.
(d) She will bake him a cake if he will introduce her to his brother.
2. What kind of woman does Edna tell Alcée she is?
(a) A little girl inside a grown woman.
(b) She does not bring up the subject with Alcée.
(c) A whore.
(d) She does not know.
3. Who does Edna miss at her party?
(a) Mademoiselle Reisz.
(b) Madame Lebrun.
(c) Madame Ratignolle.
4. Where does Edna plan to move?
(a) New York.
(c) Grand Isle.
(d) Into a smaller house nearby.
5. What is the first kiss to which Edna has ever responded?
(a) The first one from her husband.
(b) One from Alcée.
(c) The one Robert gave her during the summer.
(d) She says she has never really responded to any kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alcée flirt with at the ball?
2. What does Cazeau sense when he embraces Athénaïse?
3. What does Bobinôt want of Calixta?
4. How does Victor upset Edna at the dinner party?
5. What is the reason Cazeau tells his wife that he married her?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)