|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Athénaïse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Edna going to pay for her move?
(a) Money from Alcée.
(b) Money her husband gives her.
(c) Money from Robert.
(d) With money from her mother's estate and selling of her art.
2. What is the reason Cazeau tells his wife that he married her?
(a) His father forced him to do so.
(b) For her money.
(c) For her political connections.
(d) Because he loves her.
3. What is the first kiss to which Edna has ever responded?
(a) One from Alcée.
(b) The first one from her husband.
(c) The one Robert gave her during the summer.
(d) She says she has never really responded to any kiss.
4. How does Victor upset Edna at the dinner party?
(a) He tells Edna that Mr. Pontellier is not in New York, but rather at his mistress's house in New Orleans.
(b) He tells Edna Robert has married a Spanish woman.
(c) He tells Edna Robert has married an Italian woman.
(d) He sings a song Robert used to sing.
5. Where does Edna plan to move?
(a) Into a smaller house nearby.
(c) Grand Isle.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alcée flirt with at the ball?
2. Why does Edna feel regret about her infidelity?
3. What will Edna do before she moves?
4. What does Bobinôt want of Calixta?
5. Of what is Cazeau reminded when he goes to fetch his wife?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)