|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Athénaïse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Edna going to pay for her move?
(a) Money from Alcée.
(b) Money her husband gives her.
(c) With money from her mother's estate and selling of her art.
(d) Money from Robert.
2. What does Bobinôt want of Calixta?
(a) To borrow her horse.
(b) To borrow money.
(c) For her to bake him a cake.
(d) To marry her.
3. For what does Edna yearn?
(b) She does not know.
(c) Another child.
(d) A man who loves her for herself.
4. Where does Athénaïse go when she leaves Cazeau a second time?
(b) New Orleans.
5. What does Alcée give to Edna?
(a) A slap.
(b) A ring.
(c) A threat of blackmail.
(d) An apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Cazeau tells his wife that he married her?
2. What kind of woman does Edna tell Alcée she is?
3. Of what is Cazeau reminded when he goes to fetch his wife?
4. Where does Edna plan to move?
5. Upon whom does Athénaïse begin to depend for companionship?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)