|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Athénaïse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Bobinôt and Calixta and Alcée Laballière and Clarisse?
(a) Four friends.
(b) Two couples in the story.
(c) Four siblings.
(d) Four characters in a fairy tale told to the child in the story.
2. Who is the successful planter?
(d) Alcée Laballière
3. What is Calixta's response to Bobinôt's question?
(a) She has not yet given a response.
(b) She has said no.
(c) She has said she will lend him her pony, but not her find mare.
(d) She will bake him a cake if he will introduce her to his brother.
4. What will Edna do before she moves?
(a) Go to counseling with her husband.
(b) Host a wedding reception for her sister.
(c) Find another nanny for the children.
(d) Host a farewell dinner.
5. What kind of woman does Edna tell Alcée she is?
(a) A whore.
(b) She does not know.
(c) She does not bring up the subject with Alcée.
(d) A little girl inside a grown woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna think she understands?
2. How is Edna going to pay for her move?
3. Where does Edna plan to move?
4. Who does Edna miss at her party?
5. What does Cazeau sense when he embraces Athénaïse?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)