|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jimmy say he wants to bring the protests in Book 4: The Quarters (Part 2)?
(a) Little Rock.
2. Where does Tee Bob return from in “A Flower in Winter”?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Baton Rouge.
(c) New York.
3. Where does Jimmy Aaaron's mother move away to find work in Book 4: The Quarters (Part 1)?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Little Rock.
4. Who retrieves a letter from the table by where Tee Bob's body is discovered in "The Samson House"?
(a) Jules Raynard.
(d) Clamp Brown.
5. When was Huey P. Long assassinated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Samson suggest to the marchers in Book 4: The Quarters (Part 2)?
2. What was Huey P. Long's nickname?
3. When was Martin Luther King, Jr. born?
4. What does Jimmy hope to lead a protest regarding in Book 4: The Quarters (Part 2)?
5. How is the door opened in the room where Tee Bob has locked himself in "The Samson House"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Jackie Robinson's games related to the blacks at the plantation in Book 4: The Quarters?
2. What does Jane remark about leaders in the beginning of Book 4: The Quarters?
3. What is significant about Jane's settlement at Samson Plantation in "Samson"?
4. How is Jimmy's planned march "set up" in Book 4: The Quarters?
5. What leads Tee Bob to punch his friend Jimmy Caya in "Confession"?
6. What does Jimmy Aaron reveal during a church service after his return to the plantation? How is his message received?
7. What does Jimmy Aaron's sacrifice signify for the plantation workers in Book 4: The Quarters?
8. How is Tee Bob's body discovered in "The Samson House"?
9. Who enters the Samson house in the beginning of "The Samson House"? What information is revealed?
10. Who concludes the true blame for Tee Bob's death in the end of "The Samson House"? Who is to blame?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)