1. When does the narrator describe going to the plantation where Miss Jane Pittman lives in the Introduction?
2. Who is the woman that lives in the same house and looks after Miss Jane, according to the narrator in the Introduction?
(a) Madame Gautier.
(b) Mary Agnes LeFabre.
(c) Mary Hodges.
(d) Amma Dean.
3. What does the narrator say he teaches in the Introduction?
4. How old is Miss Jane Pittman's caretaker described as in the Introduction?
(a) She is in her early 60s.
(b) She is in her early 50s.
(c) She is in her late 30s.
(d) She is in her mid-40s.
5. Whose shotgun does Miss Jane's caretaker threaten to get if needed in the Introduction?
(a) Etienne's shotgun.
(b) Amma Dean's shotgun.
(c) Judy Major's shotgun.
(d) Harriet's shotgun.
6. Hold is Miss Jane Pittman described in the Introduction?
(a) She is in her mid-70s.
(b) She is more than 100 years old.
(c) She is in her mid-90s.
(d) She is in her late 80s.
This section contains 4,550 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)