Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1: Early Years, Chapter 2: Morehouse College
1. How did Martin Luther King, Jr., describe his being religious?
2. What did King note about the Great Depression?
3. What city did King consider to be his home?
4. What hardships did King recall when he entered college?
5. How did King recall Morehouse College dealt with the issue of racial ills?
6. In his freshman year in college, what was King's view of "On Civil Disobedience" by Henry David Thoreau?
This section contains 963 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)