|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: Birth of a New Nation, Chapter 12: Brush with Death, Chapter 13: Pilgrimage to Nonviolence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location in India did King describe as among the most beautiful in the world?
(a) Cape Colony.
(b) Cape Canaveral.
(c) Cape Comorin.
(d) Cape Cod.
2. King received his bachelor of arts degree from Morehouse College in what major?
3. How did King respond to President Eisenhower's use of force when integrating Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas?
(a) He denounced Eisenhower's action.
(b) He withheld comment regarding Eisenhower's acton.
(c) He spoke for and against Eisenhower's action.
(d) He applauded Eisenhower's action.
4. In what year of college did King enter the ministry?
5. King had been desirous of what for some years prior to his graduation from Crozer Seminary?
(a) Providing social assistance to the needy.
(b) Counseling youths in a squalid urban slum.
(c) Teaching in a religious school, college.
(d) Lecturing about his views around the nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being convicted for failing to obey a police officer, who paid King's fine on 4 September 1958?
2. When did King enter Boston University's School of Theology?
3. When did King enter Crozer Theological Seminary?
4. How old was King when he participated in an oratorical contest in Dublin, Georgia?
5. It was primarily under Edgar S. Brightman and L. Harold DeWolf that King studied what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)