|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Montgomery Movement Begins, Chapter 8: The Violence of Desperate Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did King enter Boston University's School of Theology?
(a) 13 September 1952.
(b) 13 September 1950.
(c) 13 September 1951.
(d) 13 September 1953.
2. King described which individual as his "closest associate and most trusted friend" from the start of the boycott?
(a) Jack Crenshaw.
(b) Ralph Abernathy.
(c) Roy Bennett.
(d) E.D. Nixon.
3. When did King enter Crozer Theological Seminary?
(a) 14 September 1949.
(b) 14 September 1947.
(c) 14 September 1950.
(d) 14 September 1948.
4. When did King, Sr., marry Martin and Coretta?
(a) 18 June 1954.
(b) 18 June 1952.
(c) 18 June 1953.
(d) 18 June 1955.
5. What was it King admired most about his father?
(a) Complete honesty.
(b) Genuine Christian character.
(c) Genuine family commitment.
(d) Total religious devotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. King described his mother as having been what?
2. In a paper submitted at Crozer Seminary, King indicated he had nearly despaired over _______'s power to resolve social problems.
3. What happened when white police officers initially arrested King in Montgomery?
4. King believed preaching should come from the people's experiences, and specified that he must know what about those he pastored?
5. When did King receive his Bachelor of Divinity degree from Crozer Seminary?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)