1. Who was Will Somers?
King Henry's Court fool.
2. The book begins with a series of letters written between Will Somers and whom?
3. What news did Will Somers tell Catherine about her parentage at the beginning of the book?
Catherine is King Henry's daughter.
4. What did Will Somers send to Catherine, even though she did not want it?
Her father's journal.
5. In what year did Henry VIII die?
6. Which of Henry's brothers was heir to become king before him?
7. How did Henry say his mother treated him as a child?
She payed him little attention.
This section contains 4,920 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)