|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters CXV through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Katherine said she would enter a convent and become a nun only if Henry did what?
(a) Disposed of Anne Boleyn.
(b) Took the vow of a monk.
(c) Disinherited Mary.
(d) Allowed her to keep her title.
2. Why did Thomas More resign from his role as Chancellor?
(a) He could not work with the erratic King.
(b) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
(c) He was too ill to take on the duties.
(d) He could not embrace Henry's policies.
3. Why did the warship sink?
(a) For no apparent reason.
(b) Pirates invaded the ship.
(c) A violent storm caused the sinking.
(d) Someone deliberately damaged the ship.
4. How old was James, King of Scotland when he died?
5. In what year did Henry VIII die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Will Somers says that when Henry died, there was chaos as people began looking for what?
2. On what day did Henry publicly announce that he and Anne were married?
3. What did the artist commissioned to paint Henry's family portrait die of?
4. Whose son did Wolsey arrange for Bessie to marry?
5. As he was seeking his annulment, who did Henry become estranged from?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)