|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters CXV through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing Will Somers making crude observations, what position did Henry offer Will in his Court?
(c) Master of the hunt.
2. Who was Lady Rochfort?
(a) Catherine Howard's mother.
(b) Henry's mistress.
(c) Henry Fitzroy's nurse.
(d) George Boleyn's widow.
3. After becoming king-apparent, how did the public react to Henry?
(a) With amusement.
(b) With disapproval.
(c) With wild enthusiasm.
(d) With worry over his age.
4. What does Will Somers say is brought into question by the deaths of Henry's sons?
(a) Katherine's health.
(b) Henry's masculinity.
(c) Whether Katherine is cursed.
(d) The conditions of the castle.
5. What did Henry say of the half-formed, stillborn child Katherine delivered during the Christmas season?
(a) It is without a soul.
(b) It is the spawn of the devil.
(c) It is a punishment from God.
(d) It is the result of his wife's recklessness.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Brandon's death, what did Henry write a list of for his son, Edward?
2. After learning about Wolsey's sons, why did Henry have hatred for God?
3. When he realized his Council was still acting for the dead king and not him, what type of man did Henry seek to add to his Council?
4. Where did Henry and Catherine travel on their annual trip known as the "Progress"?
5. After Anne miscarried a child, what did she blame it on?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)