|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters CXV through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who married a Spanish princess when Henry was ten-years-old?
(a) The French King.
(b) Henry's father.
2. What did Henry say of the half-formed, stillborn child Katherine delivered during the Christmas season?
(a) It is without a soul.
(b) It is the spawn of the devil.
(c) It is a punishment from God.
(d) It is the result of his wife's recklessness.
3. Who was Lady Rochfort?
(a) Catherine Howard's mother.
(b) Henry's mistress.
(c) George Boleyn's widow.
(d) Henry Fitzroy's nurse.
4. What did Henry discover about Anne of Cleves after marrying her?
(a) She had apparently had a child.
(b) She could speak excellent English.
(c) She was much younger than he had thought.
(d) She was much handsomer than her portrait suggested.
5. After NOT being granted his annulment, what did Henry prepare to do?
(a) Break England's ties with the Church in Rome.
(b) Reopen the trial.
(c) Go to war with Rome.
(d) Reconcile with Katherine of Aragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Kate Parr want to go instead of accompanying Edward to Wolf Hall?
2. In what year did Henry VIII die?
3. Upon Henry's return to London, an oath declaring someone as the true heir to the throne was circulated. Who was the person named in that oath?
4. Where did Henry and Catherine travel on their annual trip known as the "Progress"?
5. Who did Henry go to visit on the night of a lunar eclipse?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)