|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters CXV through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the daughter Anne gave birth to?
2. Why did the warship sink?
(a) For no apparent reason.
(b) Pirates invaded the ship.
(c) A violent storm caused the sinking.
(d) Someone deliberately damaged the ship.
3. When his father died, how did Henry feel about becoming king?
4. Why was Henry tied to his bed after learning the truth about Catherine's past?
(a) To stop him from hurting others.
(b) To stop him from hurting himself.
(c) To keep him from marrying again.
(d) To keep him from disturbing the trial.
5. Henry stated that when growing up, the young men around him didn't realize he was heir to the throne. What does Will Somers interject is the tendency of most kings?
(a) To humble themselves.
(b) To kid themselves.
(c) To punish themselves.
(d) To delude themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the baby born of Katherine's fourth pregnancy?
2. What did Henry discover about Anne of Cleves after marrying her?
3. To accommodate the meeting between Henry and Francis in France, what did workmen have removed from the site?
4. Henry had an attack where he lost consciousness for days. What caused this attack?
5. After hearing Will Somers making crude observations, what position did Henry offer Will in his Court?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)