|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters CXV through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which month did Henry and Anne get married?
2. Henry stated that when growing up, the young men around him didn't realize he was heir to the throne. What does Will Somers interject is the tendency of most kings?
(a) To humble themselves.
(b) To delude themselves.
(c) To kid themselves.
(d) To punish themselves.
3. What did Henry learn Katherine had appealed to the Pope to do?
(a) To forgive Henry for his sins.
(b) To make peace with England.
(c) To intervene on her behalf in England's affairs.
(d) To allow Katherine to serve him in Rome.
4. Where did Henry arrange to go with an array of men from his Court?
(a) Out to sea.
(b) On a pilgrimmage.
(c) On a hunting trip.
5. How did Henry become injured to the point that it was feared he would die?
(a) He was accidently shot by an arrow.
(b) He fell from a carriage.
(c) He participated in a joust.
(d) He was trampled by a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he was seeking his annulment, where did Henry travel to, this time taking Anne along with him?
2. After the death of the Archbishop, who did Henry appoint to the role?
3. What role did Henry note his father never assigned to any of his councilmen?
4. How was Henry depicted in a book that was written about Catherine Howard's life?
5. What did Henry worry about concerning the man Bessie married?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)