|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters LXXXVII through CXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry pour lots of money into doing after taking over the Privy Council?
(a) Acquiring art.
(b) Social services.
(c) Building his navy.
(d) Renovating castles.
2. Why did Henry decide to knight his son, Henry Fitzroy?
(a) To make it possible for Henry Fitzroy to live at Court.
(b) Because having a daughter as his heir would cause turmoil.
(c) Because Henry Fitzroy's mother insisted.
(d) To stop people from treating Henry Fitzroy with disrespect.
3. What did Henry learn Katherine had appealed to the Pope to do?
(a) To intervene on her behalf in England's affairs.
(b) To forgive Henry for his sins.
(c) To allow Katherine to serve him in Rome.
(d) To make peace with England.
4. How was Henry depicted in a book that was written about Catherine Howard's life?
(a) As an understanding husband.
(b) As a cruel and unforgiving man.
(c) As a horrid husband.
(d) As a strong leader.
5. How soon after the coronation did Katherine become pregnant?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Will say Henry did not realize about himself as he sought out women to marry?
2. Who did Henry arrange to perform Anne's execution?
3. Where was the Boleyn family home?
4. Upon Henry's return to London, an oath declaring someone as the true heir to the throne was circulated. Who was the person named in that oath?
5. After Katherine's death, what did the embalmer tell Henry about her body?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)