|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters LVII through LXXXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the son Jane Seymour gave birth to?
2. When his father died, how did Henry feel about becoming king?
3. How did Henry and Anne feel about the birth of their first child?
4. How did Henry become injured to the point that it was feared he would die?
(a) He participated in a joust.
(b) He fell from a carriage.
(c) He was accidently shot by an arrow.
(d) He was trampled by a horse.
5. What did Henry worry about concerning the man Bessie married?
(a) That he will abuse Bessie.
(b) That he will plot against Henry for the throne.
(c) That he will claim Henry's son as his own.
(d) That he will go mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry vow to do for his country on the day of his coronation?
2. When Katherine accompanied Henry to a meeting with Francis, what did Francis later say of her looks?
3. After instructing him to find out the costs of going to war, where did Henry find Wolsey staying?
4. Who wrote, "mine eyes desire you above all things" to Henry?
5. To accommodate the meeting between Henry and Francis in France, what was largely used to construct two cities?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)