|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXVIII through XLI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who married a Spanish princess when Henry was ten-years-old?
(a) The French King.
(d) Henry's father.
2. What did Henry name his daughter, born of Katherine's sixth pregnancy?
3. Henry stated that when growing up, the young men around him didn't realize he was heir to the throne. What does Will Somers interject is the tendency of most kings?
(a) To delude themselves.
(b) To punish themselves.
(c) To humble themselves.
(d) To kid themselves.
4. What does Will Somers say is brought into question by the deaths of Henry's sons?
(a) Whether Katherine is cursed.
(b) Katherine's health.
(c) Henry's masculinity.
(d) The conditions of the castle.
5. At age fourteen, why did Henry sign an annulment to his betrothal?
(a) On the grounds that the bride-to-be was ill.
(b) On the grounds that the union would be incestuous.
(c) On the grounds that the union no longer satisfied the parties involved.
(d) On the grounds that the union was treasonous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Boleyn family home?
2. How long did Wolsey promise Bessie she could live with her son, Henry Fitzroy?
3. Henry noted that Francis had purchased a painting by which artist?
4. What did Henry pour lots of money into doing after taking over the Privy Council?
5. During Christmas festivities, what did Henry receive from the King of France?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)