|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXVIII through XLI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son did Wolsey arrange for Bessie to marry?
(a) Lord Tyndale.
(b) Lord Winchester.
(c) Lord Kyme.
(d) Lord Marshal.
2. How old was Henry when his father died?
(a) Twelve years old.
(b) Seventeen years old.
(c) Nine years old.
(d) Fourteen years old.
3. What did Henry say of the half-formed, stillborn child Katherine delivered during the Christmas season?
(a) It is a punishment from God.
(b) It is the result of his wife's recklessness.
(c) It is the spawn of the devil.
(d) It is without a soul.
4. How long did Henry say he remained celibate as he awaited a decision on his annulment request?
(a) Six years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Six days.
5. What does Will Somers say is brought into question by the deaths of Henry's sons?
(a) Whether Katherine is cursed.
(b) Henry's masculinity.
(c) Katherine's health.
(d) The conditions of the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Henry meet in France and have return with him to England to become his mistress?
2. When he became interested in Anne Boleyn, what did Henry order Wolsey to do?
3. Which of Henry's brothers was heir to become king before him?
4. What health problem did Henry's father develop?
5. To accommodate the meeting between Henry and Francis in France, what did workmen have removed from the site?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)