|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXVIII through XLI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Henry when he became betrothed for the first time?
(a) Fifteen years old.
(b) Eleven years old.
(c) Nineteen years old.
(d) Twenty-three years old.
2. What did Wolsey arrange when a new organist came to Court?
(a) The organist to have a private audience with the King.
(b) A concert.
(c) The organist's assassination.
(d) A banquet in honor of the Queen.
3. What was the name of the baby born of Katherine's fourth pregnancy?
4. Whose son did Wolsey arrange for Bessie to marry?
(a) Lord Winchester.
(b) Lord Tyndale.
(c) Lord Kyme.
(d) Lord Marshal.
5. What self-penned book did More present Henry with at Christmas?
(a) Defence of the Seven Sacraments.
(b) On the Babylonian Captivity of the Church.
(d) Wars of the Roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Christmas festivities, what did Henry receive from the King of France?
2. Why did Henry want to marry by private ceremony before his coronation?
3. How long did Wolsey promise Bessie she could live with her son, Henry Fitzroy?
4. Henry took his army to war with which country?
5. Which of the following did Henry say he would NOT make Anne Boleyn become?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)