|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters I through XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry learn pearls are symbolic of?
2. Who was Will Somers?
(a) King Henry's doorward.
(b) King Henry's almoner.
(c) King Henry's Court fool.
(d) King Henry's organist.
3. When his father died, how did Henry feel about becoming king?
4. What was Henry's father's final piece of advice to Henry before dying?
(a) To remember that you are a man as well as a king.
(b) That he should have eyes in the back of his head.
(c) That kings can have no friends.
(d) To never forget that a king's word is most powerful.
5. How old was Henry when his father died?
(a) Twelve years old.
(b) Seventeen years old.
(c) Fourteen years old.
(d) Nine years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Henry say his mother treated him as a child?
2. As a child, what did Henry's mother have planned for his adult life?
3. What health problem did Henry's father develop?
4. After his brother's death, what statement did Henry admit "colors his entire life"?
5. What news did Will Somers tell Catherine about her parentage at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)