|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters LXXXVII through CXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon did Henry's son (Henry) with Katherine die after birth?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two months.
2. Why was Henry enraged to find out Wolsey had had an affair and had two sons?
(a) Wolsey was a eunich.
(b) Wolsey was a priest.
(c) Wolsey was married to Henry's sister.
(d) Wolsey had promised Henry he had no family.
3. What did Henry name his daughter, born of Katherine's sixth pregnancy?
4. As a child, what did Henry's mother have planned for his adult life?
(a) He would serve his brother.
(b) He would enter the priesthood.
(c) He would join the military.
(d) He would go abroad and marry a princess.
5. Upon Henry's return to London, an oath declaring someone as the true heir to the throne was circulated. Who was the person named in that oath?
(c) Henry Fitzroy.
(d) Charles Brandon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Henry when his father died?
2. What was served at the Valentine's Day banquet that Henry held the day after Catherine's execution?
3. On what day did Henry publicly announce that he and Anne were married?
4. What did Will say Henry did not realize about himself as he sought out women to marry?
5. Why did Henry want to marry by private ceremony before his coronation?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)