|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XIV through XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Henry VIII die?
2. What did Henry say brought him to Katherine's bed?
(a) Desire for an heir.
(b) Desire for his wife.
(d) Kingly responsibility.
3. After becoming king-apparent, how did the public react to Henry?
(a) With amusement.
(b) With wild enthusiasm.
(c) With disapproval.
(d) With worry over his age.
4. What did Wolsey arrange when a new organist came to Court?
(a) The organist to have a private audience with the King.
(b) A banquet in honor of the Queen.
(c) A concert.
(d) The organist's assassination.
5. Why was Henry enraged to find out Wolsey had had an affair and had two sons?
(a) Wolsey was a priest.
(b) Wolsey was married to Henry's sister.
(c) Wolsey had promised Henry he had no family.
(d) Wolsey was a eunich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What health problem did Henry's father develop?
2. Who was Will Somers?
3. What did Henry pour lots of money into doing after taking over the Privy Council?
4. What was Henry's father's final piece of advice to Henry before dying?
5. What does Will Somers say is brought into question by the deaths of Henry's sons?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)