|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XLII through LVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son did Wolsey arrange for Bessie to marry?
(a) Lord Kyme.
(b) Lord Winchester.
(c) Lord Marshal.
(d) Lord Tyndale.
2. Henry took his army to war with which country?
3. During what festivities did Henry first see Anne Boleyn?
(a) Christmas festivities.
(b) Knighting festivities.
(c) New Year festivities.
(d) Midsummer festivities.
4. Where did Henry's brother, Arthur, die?
(a) An Irish monastery.
(b) A Welsh castle.
(d) At home.
5. What did Wolsey arrange when a new organist came to Court?
(a) The organist to have a private audience with the King.
(b) A banquet in honor of the Queen.
(c) A concert.
(d) The organist's assassination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the daughter Anne gave birth to?
2. After taking over the Privy Council, what did Henry discover that two of his father's financial officers had been doing?
3. Where did Henry and Anne get married?
4. Why did Henry want to marry by private ceremony before his coronation?
5. How old was Henry when he became betrothed for the first time?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)