|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XLII through LVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Henry ask to marry him after his father's death?
(a) Mary Boleyn.
(b) Katherine of Aragon.
(c) Catherine Parr.
(d) Bessie Blount.
2. How did Henry and Anne feel about the birth of their first child?
3. How soon after the coronation did Katherine become pregnant?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
4. What was the name of the daughter Anne gave birth to?
5. What does Will Somers say is brought into question by the deaths of Henry's sons?
(a) Whether Katherine is cursed.
(b) The conditions of the castle.
(c) Henry's masculinity.
(d) Katherine's health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Thomas More resign from his role as Chancellor?
2. How long did Wolsey promise Bessie she could live with her son, Henry Fitzroy?
3. What did Henry learn pearls are symbolic of?
4. What was the name of the baby born of Katherine's fourth pregnancy?
5. The book begins with a series of letters written between Will Somers and whom?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)