|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XLII through LVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry say brought him to Katherine's bed?
(a) Kingly responsibility.
(b) Desire for an heir.
(d) Desire for his wife.
2. As Henry attempted to have his marriage annulled, who did Anne Boleyn claim made a threat on her life?
(a) Will Somers.
(b) Cardinal Wolsey.
(c) A mob of angry women.
(d) Katherine of Aragon.
3. To accommodate the meeting between Henry and Francis in France, what did workmen have removed from the site?
(a) A hill.
(b) Ruins of a church.
(c) A bog.
(d) A cemetery.
4. Why was Anne isolated from men during the last month of her pregnancy?
(a) To prevent stress.
(b) To prevent men from witnessing the disturbing birthing rituals.
(c) To prevent men from seeking sexual relations.
(d) To prevent her baby from being switched at birth.
5. What was the name of the daughter Anne gave birth to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did More insist he would have to say if Henry presented him with a gift?
2. How soon after the coronation did Katherine become pregnant?
3. After becoming king-apparent, why was Henry told he must limit his public appearances?
4. Where did Henry and Anne get married?
5. Where did Henry arrange to go with an array of men from his Court?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)