|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XLII through LVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he was seeking his annulment, who did Henry become estranged from?
(a) His son, Henry Fitzroy.
(b) His mistress, Anne Boleyn.
(c) His sister, Margaret.
(d) His daughter, Mary.
2. After his marriage to Anne, why was a message from the Pope never received by Henry?
(a) He refused to see the messenger.
(b) The messenger was killed by Anne's men.
(c) Henry burned the message before reading it.
(d) The messenger lost the message.
3. What self-penned book did More present Henry with at Christmas?
(a) On the Babylonian Captivity of the Church.
(b) Defence of the Seven Sacraments.
(c) Wars of the Roses.
4. How soon did Henry's son (Henry) with Katherine die after birth?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two months.
5. How long did Henry say he remained celibate as he awaited a decision on his annulment request?
(a) Six days.
(b) Six years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he attempted to have his marriage annulled, where did Henry have Katherine sent to live?
2. Where did Henry arrange to go with an array of men from his Court?
3. What did Henry name his daughter, born of Katherine's sixth pregnancy?
4. To accommodate the meeting between Henry and Francis in France, what did workmen have removed from the site?
5. What did Henry learn pearls are symbolic of?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)