|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters LXXXVII through CXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wolsey arrange when a new organist came to Court?
(a) The organist to have a private audience with the King.
(b) A banquet in honor of the Queen.
(c) A concert.
(d) The organist's assassination.
2. How soon after the coronation did Katherine become pregnant?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
3. On what grounds was Henry's marriage to Anne of Cleves annulled?
(a) Anne of Cleves was already married.
(b) Anne of Cleves was barren.
(c) Anne of Cleves had children she did not tell the King about.
(d) Henry claimed it was never consummated.
4. Why was Henry tied to his bed after learning the truth about Catherine's past?
(a) To stop him from hurting others.
(b) To keep him from marrying again.
(c) To keep him from disturbing the trial.
(d) To stop him from hurting himself.
5. Who was Lady Rochfort?
(a) Catherine Howard's mother.
(b) Henry Fitzroy's nurse.
(c) Henry's mistress.
(d) George Boleyn's widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Spanish minister, Chapuys, urge Henry to do for Mary?
2. What did Henry realize had happened when the King of France sent him a reply to a letter?
3. After the death of the Archbishop, who did Henry appoint to the role?
4. In Tudor England, how long was the acceptable length of time for deep mourning?
5. Where did Henry arrange to go with an array of men from his Court?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)