|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Read married another man during Franklin's absence, but what subsequently happened?
(a) Her husband moved to Boston, but she did not follow.
(b) She was unhappy and left him shortly afterward.
(c) She was happy, but he left her unexpectedly.
(d) She was unexpectedly widowed soon afterward.
2. Franklin and Collins parted ways for a time after an argument about the equal education of women where Franklin took which position?
(c) Against, with limited exceptions.
(d) For, with some limitations.
3. Who was it Franklin provided his virtues list for?
(a) All of his descendants.
(b) Future Americans.
(c) His son, William.
(d) Some of his descendants.
4. James Franklin was jailed for how long for not revealing a source?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. Franklin took great pride when he lived in what fashion?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the colonial military group arrived in these territories, however, they found what?
2. Who would appoint a grand-president?
3. Franklin dated and nearly married a woman, until her family forbade their courtship when they decided what?
4. Which colleges awarded Franklin honorary degrees?
5. Franklin said that when he thought about religion, he settled on what as the key factors of a successful and happy human being?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)