|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin's new employer who encouraged him to return to America do suddenly?
(d) Went bankrupt.
2. His father received visits from important noble men which Franklin admired and also from friends seeking what?
3. What problem was it Josiah cited why Franklin could not set up his own print shop upon his return from Philadelphia?
(a) Insufficient experience.
(c) Ran away.
4. Josiah and his second wife had how many children?
5. Which co-worker convinced Franklin to hold on a little longer with his new employer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Franklin was a founding member of an intellectual club bearing what name?
2. Miss Read married another man during Franklin's absence, but what subsequently happened?
3. En route back to Philadelphia his first time, Franklin went to New York to meet Collins and took what with him?
4. At age 12, Franklin was indentured to James, his older brother, until he was how old?
5. Franklin returned to Pennsylvania to become a clerk in whose new business?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)