|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Franklin courted which young lady before he left Philadelphia to select his printing equipment?
(a) Miss Rodgers.
(b) Miss Reid.
(c) Miss Ralph.
(d) Miss Read.
2. William Bradford referred Franklin to which son in Philadelphia, also a printer?
3. Where was Franklin's second, even better job in London?
4. In what other fields of employment did Franklin note some eventually found interest?
(a) Legal and political.
(b) Military and political.
(c) Financial and medical.
(d) Legal and medical.
5. What did Franklin's new friend, Ralph, admit to him?
(a) He had a good bit of money he planned to spend gambling.
(b) He worried about his wife who was in fragile health.
(c) He did not plan to return to his wife.
(d) He was anxious to return to his wife, but had no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Franklin describe John Collins, a boy he befriended?
2. What did a contact advised Franklin to do?
3. Upon Franklin's promotion, what happened to the community ante?
4. What did Franklin learn about Governor Keith's letters of credit?
5. His father received visits from important noble men which Franklin admired and also from friends seeking what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)