|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it Franklin discovered in the end regarding his virtues?
(a) He had mastered some virtues but not all.
(b) He was not perfect and would never achieve perfection.
(c) He was as virtuous as a human could be.
(d) He was not perfect and did not wish to be.
2. What did a contact advised Franklin to do?
(a) Get a job and learn about printing.
(b) Get a job with "The London Times".
(c) Return to the United States.
(d) Get a job working as a journalist.
3. Josiah and his second wife had how many children?
4. Franklin undertook the improvement of law enforcement, including the appointment of non-biased policemen and what else?
(a) Levying a city tax to pay them.
(b) Levying a provincial tax to pay them.
(c) Levying a colonial tax to pay them.
(d) Levying a county tax to pay them.
5. Franklin said his father was an "agreeable" man but very traditional, serious, and what else?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which colonial government was Franklin printing these documents for?
2. In Philadelphia, Franklin soon worked for Mr. Bradford's son, Andrew, and what other printer?
3. Which co-worker convinced Franklin to hold on a little longer with his new employer?
4. The president would confer with a council representing which group?
5. What did Franklin's new employer who encouraged him to return to America do suddenly?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)