|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Franklin made a final note about his not going to public church services as perhaps "blamable" but that he made no excuse as his purpose was to do what?
(a) Relate facts, not make apologies for them.
(b) Relate facts, and let chips fall as they may.
(c) Relate facts, not waste time.
(d) Relate facts, but ensure all are included.
2. Franklin returned to Pennsylvania to become a clerk in whose new business?
(a) Mr. Denham's.
(b) Mr. Denman's.
(c) Mr. Denfield's.
(d) Mr. Denny's.
3. What did Franklin regret about his stay in England?
(b) Much, but learned a lot.
(c) Did not stay longer.
(d) Stayed too long.
4. On what schedule did Franklin approach his collection of virtues?
(a) 13 simultaneously.
(b) 1 weekly, leaving others to chance.
(c) 1 bi- weekly, leaving others to chance.
(d) 1 daily, leaving others to chance.
5. Upon Franklin's return to Philadelphia, where did the Governor of Pennsylvania send him to pick out his own printing equipment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Franklin said that when he thought about religion, he settled on what as the key factors of a successful and happy human being?
2. Which three friends did Franklin spend his last months in Philadelphia with?
3. Franklin's idea of a "good" human being is someone who treated others in what manner?
4. What did Franklin convince a number of men to do?
5. Who provided Franklin a letter of recommendation when en route home from Philadelphia?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)