Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say is the hero of the story?
2. What reason does Count Olaf torment the Baudelaire children?
3. What is NOT said that Count Olaf has done to the children?
4. What does Carmelita Spats call the Baudelaire children?
5. What is coming out from between the brick sidewalk the Baudelaire children are standing on?
6. What would the children rather look at than anything else when they first arrive at Prufrock Preparatory School?
7. What is the only thing the Baudelaire children can count on from Mr. Poe?
This section contains 4,743 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)