|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invention does Violet say she thinks she can come up with?
(a) Something to get ride of the pink hearts on the wall
(b) Something to help her pass her test
(c) Something to make staples
(d) Something to unmask Count Olaf
2. Who walks into the shack surprising the children?
(a) Principal Nero
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) Mrs. Bass
(d) Mr. Remora
3. What does the narrator say happens whenever he looks at the paintings entitled "What Happened to Beatrice"?
(a) He becomes frightened
(b) He feels less alone
(c) She shivers
(d) He cries
4. What is Principal Nero doing when the Baudelaire children walk into his office?
(b) Practicing his violin
(c) Putting up his hair
(d) Writing his next sonata
5. When does Klaus say they were allowed to go to bed?
(a) When the sun rose
(b) When Coach Genghis fell asleep
(c) When a cop drove by
(d) When Sunny hurt herself
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus laugh about realizing as they are walking to the administration building?
2. Why do the children not invent, think, or bite anything?
3. Where had Sunny and her siblings been placed in the past that prepared her to an extent for the hard work she was to do as Principal Nero's secretary?
4. What do the children believe the school is run by?
5. What colors were the rocks in the dump truck?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)