|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sunny say when the children are discussing people who could help them figure out something?
2. What is the punishment for being late to a violin recital?
(a) Sleep outside
(b) Buy Nero a bag of candy and watch him eat it
(c) Massage Nero's feet
(d) Feed Nero chocolate pudding
3. When does Klaus say they were allowed to go to bed?
(a) When Sunny hurt herself
(b) When a cop drove by
(c) When Coach Genghis fell asleep
(d) When the sun rose
4. What is Principal Nero's tie decorated with?
5. What does Klaus say would happen if they could get the turban off of Coach Genghis?
(a) They could make curtains out of it
(b) They could play keep away with it
(c) His one eyebrow would be revealed
(d) His head would catch a cold
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument do the children hear when they are standing outside Nero's office?
2. What do the children have for dinner?
3. What is one of Sunny's favorite things to do?
4. What does Principal Nero tell the children is the only thing under his nose?
5. In class what does Carmelita whisper in Violet's ear when she pokes her and causes Violet to loose her concentration?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)