|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Principal Nero say the classroom numbers are for Violet and Klaus?
(a) Room 10 and Room 20
(b) Room one and room two
(c) The first and last rooms
(d) Room A and room B
2. Where had Sunny and her siblings been placed in the past that prepared her to an extent for the hard work she was to do as Principal Nero's secretary?
(a) Lousy Lane
(b) Chain gang
(c) Count Olaf's house
(d) Lucky Smells Lumbermill
3. What is it that Klaus likes to do best?
4. What do the children find the shack is infested with?
5. What does Sunny do when she gets close to Coach Genghis?
(a) Grabs his ankle
(b) Trips him
(c) Bites his leg
(d) Bites his shoes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Principal's sonata said to have sounded like he was trying to imitate?
2. What do the Quagmires tell the Baudelaires that they are going to do?
3. What does Klaus do in order to comfort Violet as they are walking in the Prufrock Preparatory School?
4. What does Klaus say he hope hasn't dulled Violet's inventing skills?
5. What is coming out from between the brick sidewalk the Baudelaire children are standing on?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)