|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Mrs. Bass' features makes her look like a gorilla?
(a) Her red bottom
(b) Her hair
(c) Her nose
(d) Her thumbs
2. What is the punishment for being late for work or class?
(a) Hands tied behind your back
(b) Feet tied together
(c) Must go with a muzzle on all day
(d) Loss of shoes
3. What is Sunny biting while the children listen to Principal Nero's sonata?
(a) Arm rest
4. Who does Principal Nero say that Duncan Quagmire is?
(a) Carmelita Spats' best friend
(b) A liar
(c) A thief
(d) Violet's boyfriend
5. What does Mr. Remora constantly eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the server in the cafeteria wearing to protect his face from the hot lasagna?
2. Who saves the Baudelaires from Carmelita Spats in the cafeteria?
3. What does Duncan tell Violet is the good news?
4. What do the children decide to go and ask Principal Nero first thing in the morning?
5. What did Klaus read about that helps him translate the school motto?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)