|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Klaus likes to do best?
2. What did Klaus read about that helps him translate the school motto?
(a) Eastern Languages
(b) How to Translate School Mottos'
(c) Latin Languages
(d) Middle Ages
3. To tell the size what is it that the Biggest Lasagna Contest winner was compared to?
(a) Camping tent
(b) Small car
(d) Large mattress
4. What does the narrator say happens whenever he looks at the paintings entitled "What Happened to Beatrice"?
(a) He feels less alone
(b) He becomes frightened
(c) He cries
(d) She shivers
5. What does Sunny say she can do?
(a) Scrape the paint off the walls
(b) Bite the bales of hay until they are soft
(c) Bite the crabs
(d) Order new beds at her secratary job
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks into the shack surprising the children?
2. Who baked the biggest lasagna that Violet and Klaus ever saw?
3. What is the server in the cafeteria wearing to protect his face from the hot lasagna?
4. What does Principal Nero say he only has time for?
5. What is the color of the walls in the shack?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)