|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who baked the biggest lasagna that Violet and Klaus ever saw?
(a) A girl scout troup
(b) A women's bridge club
(c) Circus performers
(d) Eleven nuns
2. What does Principal Nero say Sunny will be doing at Prufrock Prep?
(a) Working in the kitchen
(b) Working as secretary
(c) Cleaning out the horse stables
(d) Staying in the nursery
3. What does Klaus do in order to comfort Violet as they are walking in the Prufrock Preparatory School?
(b) Leans his head towards hers
(c) Gives her a big hug
(d) Puts a hand on her shoulder
4. What is Principal Nero's tie decorated with?
5. What does Principal Nero expect the Baudelaire children to do after he has introduced himself?
(a) Shake hands
(b) Sing 'Alleluia'
(d) Introduce themselves
Short Answer Questions
1. To tell the size what is it that the Biggest Lasagna Contest winner was compared to?
2. What is it said that the title of the architect that designed Prufrock Prep should have been called?
3. What does Sunny say she can do?
4. What did Klaus read about that helps him translate the school motto?
5. What is Sunny's size compared to?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)