|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nero say the children have to have in order to live in the dormitory?
(a) Parents to call
(b) Money for the room
(d) Guardian signed slip
2. What is the only thing the Baudelaire children can count on from Mr. Poe?
(a) That he will be coughing
(b) That he will repremand the children for being rude
(c) That he will complicate matters
(d) That he should be a jar of mustard
3. What does Principal Nero say he only has time for?
(a) The violin
(b) Being a principal
(c) Taking care of the Baudelaire orphans
(d) Looking after the computer
4. What is one of Sunny's favorite things to do?
(a) Bite things
(b) Hit people
(d) Take naps
5. How long do the violin recitals that Principal Nero gives each night last?
(a) Six hours
(b) Three hours
(c) Until he is finished
(d) Eight hours
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus say the school motto translates to?
2. What is Principal Nero's tie decorated with?
3. What reason does Count Olaf torment the Baudelaire children?
4. What is it that Klaus likes to do best?
5. What does Mr. Poe say about the word 'cakesniffer'?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)