|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Principal Nero say when the Baudelaires knock on his office door?
(a) Come in if you must
(b) Enter, welcome, come on it
(c) No autographs till after the show
(d) Be dead or dying
2. What does the luminous circle the children had painted get compared to?
(a) The ring of losers
(b) The number of dates the Pope gets
(c) The total of their strength
(d) A donut of despair
3. What does Duncan do to show he has had an idea?
(a) Stand up
(d) Snap his fingers
4. What does Isadora offer to give Carmelita after the message has been delivered?
(a) Juice down the front of her dress
(b) A fist biscuit and knuckle sandwich
(c) Scrambled eggs on the head
(d) Oatmeal in the face
5. What do the Quagmire triplets share with the Baudelaires?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet do that confuses her brother and sister?
2. What does Principal Nero say that they will do if need be in order to get the children a proper education?
3. What is the color of the walls in the shack?
4. What is coming out from between the brick sidewalk the Baudelaire children are standing on?
5. Who does the narrator say is the hero of the story?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)