|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isadora say she thought might have been the purpose of the circle Coach Genghis had them make?
(a) For a helicopter to land
(b) To make the lawn pretty
(c) So that Coach Genghis could blame the children for vandelism
(d) For Coach Genghis to trip the Baudelaire children
2. What are the children doing the next day after having run all night long?
(a) Falling asleep
3. What does the narrator say is the only reason a person shouldn't get a good night's sleep?
(a) They are the Baudelaire children
(b) They hate doing well in school
(c) They are being made to do S.O.R.E activities
(d) They have come to the good part in their book
4. What do the Quagmires tell the Baudelaire children on their first Friday at the school?
(a) Saturday and Sunday they have to clean the entire school
(b) Saturday and Sunday are regular school days
(c) Saturday and Sunday are fasting days
(d) Satruday and Sunday the students have to work in the garden
5. What does Klaus say would happen if they could get the turban off of Coach Genghis?
(a) They could make curtains out of it
(b) They could play keep away with it
(c) His head would catch a cold
(d) His one eyebrow would be revealed
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sunny's size compared to?
2. What does the narrator say happens whenever he looks at the paintings entitled "What Happened to Beatrice"?
3. What does Violet NOT take from the kitchen to make her invention?
4. What does the narrator explain about Prufrock Preparatory School in its current state?
5. What does Violet pull out of Sunny's hair?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)