|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duncan say he will loan to Violet?
(a) His copy of the test Mr. Remora gives
(b) His fork
(c) His notes over Mr. Remora's stories
(d) His shoes
2. What is the color of the walls in the shack?
(a) Purple with blue stars
(b) Pink with orange shapes
(c) A tin color
(d) Green with pink hearts
3. Who walks into the shack surprising the children?
(a) Mrs. Bass
(b) Mr. Remora
(c) Principal Nero
(d) Mr. Poe
4. How long do the violin recitals that Principal Nero gives each night last?
(a) Until he is finished
(b) Eight hours
(c) Six hours
(d) Three hours
5. What does Klaus say the school motto translates to?
(a) Death to all who enter here
(b) It's to late to turn back
(c) Run, run while you can
(d) Remember you will die
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the only reason a person shouldn't get a good night's sleep?
2. What book is Klaus thinking about that he has just read as he walks up towards the school?
3. When does the narrator say he found energy he didn't know he had?
4. Who does Carmelita deliver the message from?
5. What does Duncan tell Violet is the good news?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)