|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the server in the cafeteria wearing to protect his face from the hot lasagna?
(a) Metal mask
(b) Hockey mask
(c) Splash guard
(d) Wooley cap over his face
2. To tell the size what is it that the Biggest Lasagna Contest winner was compared to?
(a) Large mattress
(c) Small car
(d) Camping tent
3. What is the reason that Coach Genghis is wearing high top sneakers?
(a) To keep the marks left by Klaus hidden
(b) Because his ankles are weak
(c) To hide a scar left on him by Sunny's bitting
(d) To conceal his eye tattoo on his ankle
4. What do the Quagmire triplets share with the Baudelaires?
5. What are Violet, Klaus and Sunny forced to eat without any silverware?
(a) Biscuits and gravy
(b) Scrambled eggs
(c) Breakfast burritos
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sunny biting while the children listen to Principal Nero's sonata?
2. What does Klaus explain is their adversity?
3. Where do the children find a fungus growing in the shack?
4. What is the punishment for being late for work or class?
5. Why does Duncan say that Count Olaf didn't ask the Baudelaire children for their fortune?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)