|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the violin recitals that Principal Nero gives each night last?
(a) Eight hours
(b) Six hours
(c) Three hours
(d) Until he is finished
2. What horrible things does the author NOT say can happen to celery?
(a) Sliced up with clam dip
(b) Eaten with peanut butter
(c) Rot away in a field
(d) Eaten by a rabbit
3. What is the Principal's sonata said to have sounded like he was trying to imitate?
(a) Birds and trees
(b) The city sounds
(c) Someone beating up a cat
(d) A helpless donkey being bitten by leeches
4. What do the Quagmires tell the Baudelaires that they are going to do?
(a) Convince Nero of the truth
(b) Break in to see the advanced computer
(c) Help the Baudelaires run away
(d) Help unmask Count Olaf
5. What does Klaus explain is their adversity?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) Count Olaf
(c) The police
(d) The death of their parents
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the punishment for being late to a violin recital?
2. What are the children doing the next day after having run all night long?
3. What does Nero tell the children the shack that they are going to live in is made out of?
4. What is Principal Nero's tie decorated with?
5. What instrument do the children hear when they are standing outside Nero's office?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)