|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet do that confuses her brother and sister?
(a) Speak in Pig Latin
(b) Begins to cough uncontrollably
(c) Hugs Coach Genghis
(d) Greets Coach Genghis
2. What do the children find the shack is infested with?
3. What does Carmelita tell the children they owe her?
(a) Two tips
(d) A thank you
4. What is Principal Nero doing when the Baudelaire children walk into his office?
(a) Writing his next sonata
(c) Practicing his violin
(d) Putting up his hair
5. What does Carmelita tell the children it is traditional to give a special messenger?
(a) A message back to the other person
(b) A thank you
(c) A smile
(d) A tip
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isadora's poem say would be a stroke of luck?
2. How long do the violin recitals that Principal Nero gives each night last?
3. What does Principal Nero expect the Baudelaire children to do after he has introduced himself?
4. What do the children decide to go and ask Principal Nero first thing in the morning?
5. What does Carmelita call the Baudelaires after she sees Sunny sleeping in her salad?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)