|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the punishment for being late for work or class?
(a) Must go with a muzzle on all day
(b) Loss of shoes
(c) Hands tied behind your back
(d) Feet tied together
2. What do the Quagmire triplets share with the Baudelaires?
3. What is Sunny biting while the children listen to Principal Nero's sonata?
(c) Arm rest
4. What does Isadora say she thought might have been the purpose of the circle Coach Genghis had them make?
(a) So that Coach Genghis could blame the children for vandelism
(b) For Coach Genghis to trip the Baudelaire children
(c) For a helicopter to land
(d) To make the lawn pretty
5. What does Principal Nero say he only has time for?
(a) Looking after the computer
(b) Being a principal
(c) The violin
(d) Taking care of the Baudelaire orphans
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Principal Nero say that Duncan Quagmire is?
2. What does Isadora's poem say would be a stroke of luck?
3. What word do the children use to describe the small animals in the shack?
4. Why does Coach Genghis say that he can't take off his shoes?
5. What is Violet going to have to miss that day?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)