|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Quagmires need a string for?
(a) To floss with
(b) To pull the sack of flour
(c) To prop the auditorium door open
(d) As part of their disguises
2. What does the narrator say the children should have been nervous about?
(a) Their plan
(b) Snitching things
(c) Being in the cafeteria
(d) The cafeteria ladies
3. What meal do the Baudelaire children have to eat with their hands at lunch?
(b) Taco salad
(d) Tuna cassarole
4. What does Duncan do to show he has had an idea?
(c) Snap his fingers
(d) Stand up
5. What does the narrator say happens whenever he looks at the paintings entitled "What Happened to Beatrice"?
(a) He cries
(b) He feels less alone
(c) She shivers
(d) He becomes frightened
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Quagmires say they will do in order to help the Baudelaire children?
2. What do the Quagmires tell the Baudelaire children on their first Friday at the school?
3. What does Klaus tell Coach Genghis that Coach Genghis is, making Klaus feel queasy?
4. What does Duncan say the man in the article found in the Bangkok Gazette had been arrested for?
5. In class what does Carmelita whisper in Violet's ear when she pokes her and causes Violet to loose her concentration?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)