* The Baudelaire children arrive with Mr. Poe at the Prufrock Preparatory School.
* The Baudelaires watch the children at the school running around outside the building.
* The school looks very dark and dreary and Mr. Poe leaves the children as they go to meet their new principal.
* The school motto, 'Memento Mori', translates to 'Remember you will die'.
* The Baudelaire children enter the administrative building and hear very horrible violin playing.
* Principal Nero tells the children that he is a musical genius that doesn't have time to be bothered by small children.
* Principal Nero tells the children the rules and that Sunny will be his administrative assistant because they don't have a nursery.
* The children are told they will live in the orphan shack because they have no parents to sign the proper papers.
* The orphan shack is full of crabs, dripping fungus and a very...
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)