|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 62, why has the ship stopped?
(a) Damage to the engine.
(b) Out of gas.
(c) To avoid another ship.
(d) To avoid mines ahead.
2. In Chapter 57, how many rescue missions have been sent for Sloane and his crew?
3. How many explosions does Kate hear in Chapter 54?
4. When did the Toba Catastrophe occur?
(a) 55,000 years ago.
(b) 70,000 years ago.
(c) 50,000 years ago.
(d) 25,000 years ago.
5. In Chapter 79, how long has it been since the Atlantean home world had fallen?
(a) 20,000 years.
(b) 50,000 years.
(c) 30,000 years.
(d) 40,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Proto-Indo European group discovered?
2. In Chapter 77, what adorns the chief’s hovel?
3. From where did the first settlers of Malta come?
4. What is Dr. Paul Brenner’s sister’s name?
5. How old is Qian?
Short Essay Questions
1. What weapon does Janus give Milo?
2. How are some people waiting out the plague?
3. Where is Dorian injured when he regains consciousness in Chapter 57?
4. Why is the yacht out of fuel in Chapter 62?
5. In Chapter 51, how does David get the men out of the control tower?
6. Why do David and the others decide to take the yacht to Isla de Alboran?
7. How did Milo save Kate and David?
8. Why can’t David and Kate land on Malta at first?
9. Where are Kate, Shaw, Chang, and Janus when David and Kamau storm the island and what are they doing?
10. How did Dorian destroy the Alpha Lander?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)