|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Janus, how long ago did an event directly lead to the emergence of humanity?
(a) 500,000 years.
(b) 70,000 years.
(c) 2 million years.
(d) 3 ½ million years.
2. In Chapter 77, what adorns the chief’s hovel?
(a) Ivory tusks.
(b) Precious stones.
3. In Chapter 62, why has the ship stopped?
(a) Out of gas.
(b) Damage to the engine.
(c) To avoid mines ahead.
(d) To avoid another ship.
4. In Chapter 56, how many days has the plague been raging?
5. In Chapter 77, how many males does Kate see feeding a fire?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 90, what color light comes from the tube that Janus carries?
2. In Chapter 97, where have the Immari ordered evacuations?
3. When do historian believe the old capital of Malta, Mdina, was settled?
4. What does David ask for when he arrives in Ceuta?
5. In Chapter 75, what percent of the total population in the Boston Orchid District is confirmed dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are some people waiting out the plague?
2. In Chapter 73, what do Kate and David think may be the motive for Martin’s death?
3. How does Dorian and his crew get to Malta?
4. Why can’t David and Kate land on Malta at first?
5. In Chapter 71, to where does the door lead in Kate’s dream?
6. What is the Origin Entity?
7. How did Dorian destroy the Alpha Lander?
8. How was Kate conceived in 1918 and born in 1979?
9. In Chapter 71, who does Kate decide that she is?
10. Where are Kate, Shaw, Chang, and Janus when David and Kamau storm the island and what are they doing?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)