|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 77, how many children does Kate see in the camp?
(b) Maybe 100.
(c) About 200.
(d) About 50.
2. In Chapter 82, how many Neanderthals have survived?
3. What does Janus demand from David in Chapter 90?
(a) Follow orders.
(b) Kill Dorian.
(c) Stay in the catacombs.
(d) Kill Shaw.
4. How long did Janus stay in a resurrection tube waiting and hoping for change?
(a) 15,000 years.
(b) 16,000 years.
(c) 13,000 years.
(d) 12,000 years.
5. When do historian believe the old capital of Malta, Mdina, was settled?
(a) 8,000 B.C.
(b) 5,000 B.C.
(c) 2,000 B.C.
(d) 4,000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Qian?
2. In Chapter 53, how many helicopters answer Sloane’s call?
3. What is the diameter of the radio telescope in the Epilogue?
4. In Chapter 71, how many Advil tables does Kate take?
5. In Chapter 56, how many days has the plague been raging?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Janus say that humanity emerged on Earth?
2. Who is Adam Shaw?
3. What weapon does Janus give Milo?
4. Where are Kate, Shaw, Chang, and Janus when David and Kamau storm the island and what are they doing?
5. How are some people waiting out the plague?
6. What does Dorian see when he gets to Isla de Alboran?
7. Why is the yacht out of fuel in Chapter 62?
8. In Chapter 51, how does David get the men out of the control tower?
9. In Chapter 71, to where does the door lead in Kate’s dream?
10. Why can’t David and Kate land on Malta at first?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)