|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate name the woman who has died in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 14, how fast do the soldiers run?
(a) About 25 km an hour.
(b) Nearly 35 km an hour.
(c) 15 km an hour.
(d) 30 km an hour.
3. Where is Paul Brenner working in Chapter 2?
(b) New York City.
(c) Washington, D.C.
4. How was David burned?
(a) House fire.
(c) Airplane crash.
(d) Auto accident.
5. In Chapter 11, how far below the Immari Operations Base is Dorian?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) ½ mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 48, what type of floors does Kate walk upon in her dream?
2. In Chapter 3, what did the hospital used to be?
3. In Chapter 42, what type of snakes do the Berbers put on David?
4. In Chapter 46, what is Johanna reading?
5. What does Kate feed Martin at the beginning of Chapter 48?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Kate, Martin and the boys find shelter in Chapter 23?
2. In Chapter 4, whom does David see besides Sloan?
3. Where do Martin, Kate and the boys find shelter in Chapter 17?
4. In Chapter 11, whose body does Dorian find?
5. In Chapter 14, what cities does the Immari control?
6. What does Kate see when she, Martin, and the boys leave the Orchid District in Chapter 10?
7. Where does Kate find herself in Chapter 29?
8. In Chapter 41, where are Kate and the other survivors housed?
9. In Greek mythology who is the boatman?
10. Describe the “operating room” that Kate is using in Chapter 1?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)