|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what color is the gas that is dropped?
2. In Chapter 41, on what floor is Kate’s room located?
3. How heavy are the packs the soldiers carry in Chapter 14?
(a) 22 kg.
(b) 35 kg.
(c) 40 kg.
(d) 27 kg.
4. How old was Kate when Martin adopted her?
5. In Chapter 15, where does the BBC believe that the Immari will strike next?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how many people do Kate and Martin encounter in the tunnels?
2. How old is David?
3. In Chapter 11, how far below the Immari Operations Base is Dorian?
4. How long did it take to infect a billion people with the Atlantis plague?
5. Without Orchid, how long will people infected with the plague live?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 4, whom does David see besides Sloan?
2. Why does Janet Bauer believe that the Orchid Alliance can’t repel an Immari attack?
3. Why are there tunnels under Marbella?
4. What cover story does David tell Major Rukin?
5. What drops from the helicopters in Chapter 12?
6. In Chapter 41, where are Kate and the other survivors housed?
7. Where do Kate, Martin and the boys find shelter in Chapter 23?
8. What happens to Dorian Sloane in Chapter 18?
9. Where do Martin, Kate and the boys find shelter in Chapter 17?
10. In Chapter 11, whose body does Dorian find?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)