|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality are the men in white coats that Kate encounters at the beginning of Chapter 50?
(a) French and German.
(b) Italian and Spanish.
(c) Chinese and European.
(d) Dutch and Swedish.
2. In Chapter 3, what did the hospital used to be?
(c) Bar and lounge.
3. What color is Johanna’s hair?
4. In Chapter 21, when does Martin say someone was cured of HIV?
5. How many years had David spent trying to prevent the plague from being unleashed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 46, what is Johanna reading?
2. In Chapter 45, how much of a perimeter are the Immari burning around the Orchid district walls?
3. In Chapter 15, what does the BBC say were the primary Immari targets?
4. In Chapter 42, how many Berbers attack David?
5. Where is Dorian in Chapter 32?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 31, how does David finally get out of the room where he awakened?
2. In Chapter 44, how does David say that Major Rukin can solve the Berber problem?
3. What precautions have the Immari taken at Ceuta if the outer walls are breached?
4. What drops from the helicopters in Chapter 12?
5. In Greek mythology who is the boatman?
6. What does Kate dream in Chapter 3?
7. What does Kate see when she, Martin, and the boys leave the Orchid District in Chapter 10?
8. Who is Adam Shaw?
9. Why do Kate and Martin leave the boys in Chapter 23?
10. Why does Janet Bauer believe that the Orchid Alliance can’t repel an Immari attack?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)