|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years had David spent trying to prevent the plague from being unleashed?
2. How much does Adi weigh?
(a) 45 pounds.
(b) 64 pounds.
(c) 56 pounds.
(d) 70 pounds
3. How long did it take to infect a billion people with the Atlantis plague?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 12 weeks.
4. In the Prologue, how early does the ten-thousand-year hibernation end?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 500 years.
5. How old is Martin, Kate’s adoptive father?
(c) In his 70s.
(d) Well past 60.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Adi and Surya scribble on the walls?
2. In Chapter 35, how many jeeps are in the convoy that David is riding in?
3. In Chapter 31, where does David find himself after walking through a tunnel?
4. What is the name of the man in Chapter 50 who offers to give Martin an injection?
5. In Chapter 37, how long has it been since David saved Kamau’s life in the Gulf of Aden?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janet Bauer believe that the Orchid Alliance can’t repel an Immari attack?
2. In Chapter 5, what is said about the real cause of the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918?
3. What does Dorian see in Chapter 26?
4. In Chapter 14, what cities does the Immari control?
5. How was the Bell involved with the Spanish flu in 1918?
6. In Chapter 4, whom does David see besides Sloan?
7. Why is Major Rukin running the Ceuta base?
8. Describe the “operating room” that Kate is using in Chapter 1?
9. In Chapter 41, where are Kate and the other survivors housed?
10. How does Kate get to the building where Martin is in Chapter 41?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)