|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Dorian want to play when he was a boy?
(c) French horn.
2. In Chapter 78, how close are Kate and her entourage to Malta?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 ½ hours.
(c) 1 ½ hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. In Chapter 64, what are Kate, Dr. Chang, and Dr. Janus drinking?
4. In Chapter 54, how far does Kate have to jump to get off the ship?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 15 feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
5. How long did Janus stay in a resurrection tube waiting and hoping for change?
(a) 15,000 years.
(b) 13,000 years.
(c) 16,000 years.
(d) 12,000 years.
6. Who killed Martin?
7. What did Dorian and his father do together when he was a boy?
(a) Go hunting.
(b) Go camping.
(c) Attend military parades.
(d) Practice shooting.
8. In Chapter 62, why has the ship stopped?
(a) Damage to the engine.
(b) To avoid mines ahead.
(c) To avoid another ship.
(d) Out of gas.
9. In Chapter 82, how many Neanderthals have survived?
10. What is Dr. Janus’ field of study?
(b) Evolutionary biology and virology.
(c) Histology and zoology.
11. In Chapter 51, how many men does David kill in the outer wall area?
12. In Chapter 62, how long is the yacht that David and Kate are on?
(a) 75 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 200 feet.
(d) 130 feet.
13. Before the plague how many researchers had been at the Arecibo Observatory?
14. In Chapter 94, how many tubes are in the room that Dorian brings Kate to?
15. In Chapter 57, how many rescue missions have been sent for Sloane and his crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Epilogue, how many years has Mary been returning for her shift every day?
2. In Chapter 97, what is the cure rate for the plague?
3. In Chapter 82, how many doors does one room have?
4. In Chapter 74, how many grenades does Kamau throw?
5. In Chapter 90, what color light comes from the tube that Janus carries?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)