|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Janus, how long ago did an event directly lead to the emergence of humanity?
(a) 2 million years.
(b) 500,000 years.
(c) 70,000 years.
(d) 3 ½ million years.
2. What is the name of Paul Brenner’s nephew?
3. Before the plague how many researchers had been at the Arecibo Observatory?
4. In Chapter 82, how does Dorian try to disguise himself?
(a) A wig.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A turban.
(d) A beard.
5. In Chapter 82, how many doors does one room have?
6. Where was Dr. Janus on assignment for the World Health Organization when the plague hit?
7. In Chapter 77, how many children does Kate see in the camp?
(a) About 200.
(b) Maybe 100.
(d) About 50.
8. In Chapter 94, how many tubes are in the room that Dorian brings Kate to?
9. In Chapter 51, how many men does David kill in the outer wall area?
10. How much fuel did the yacht David commandeered have when it left harbor in Ceuta?
(a) A full tank.
(b) Half a tank.
(c) Three-quarters of a tank.
(d) Quarter of a tank.
11. How does Kamau believe that Martin died?
(d) Inhaled gas.
12. In Chapter 63, who does Shaw think will try to capture the yacht by sunrise?
(a) Spanish military.
13. In Chapter 51, what is David’s call sign?
14. Where does David fly in Chapter 94?
15. When do historian believe the old capital of Malta, Mdina, was settled?
(a) 5,000 B.C.
(b) 4,000 B.C.
(c) 2,000 B.C.
(d) 8,000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 87, how large is the burial chamber where Shaw hides?
2. In Chapter 57, where is the Immari pilot injured?
3. Where is it believed that the stone box is?
4. How long did Janus stay in a resurrection tube waiting and hoping for change?
5. How long did it take Janus’s home world to fall to the enemy?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)