|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 62, how long is the yacht that David and Kate are on?
(a) 100 feet.
(b) 200 feet.
(c) 75 feet.
(d) 130 feet.
2. According to Janus, how long ago did an event directly lead to the emergence of humanity?
(a) 2 million years.
(b) 70,000 years.
(c) 3 ½ million years.
(d) 500,000 years.
3. How much fuel did the yacht David commandeered have when it left harbor in Ceuta?
(a) A full tank.
(b) Half a tank.
(c) Three-quarters of a tank.
(d) Quarter of a tank.
4. How many explosions does Kate hear in Chapter 54?
5. Where does the Epilogue take place?
(a) Puerto Rico.
(b) South Africa.
6. Where does David fly in Chapter 94?
7. What does David ask for when he arrives in Ceuta?
8. How many megalithic temples have been found on Malta?
9. From where did the first settlers of Malta come?
10. Where are the only two Orchid Districts reporting 0% dead?
(d) South Africa.
11. How long is a Sunseeker 80 yacht?
(a) 15 ½ meters long.
(b) 18 meters long.
(c) 32 meters long.
(d) 24 ½ meters long.
12. What is Dr. Paul Brenner’s sister’s name?
13. In Chapter 79, how long has it been since the Atlantean home world had fallen?
(a) 50,000 years.
(b) 40,000 years.
(c) 30,000 years.
(d) 20,000 years.
14. In Chapter 61, from where has Dorian’s people sent ships after Kate?
(c) Puerto Marina.
15. How does Shaw kill Chang?
(a) Cracks his head with a rock.
(b) Knife across his throat and windpipe.
(c) Stabs him in the heart.
(d) Breaks his neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 97, what is the cure rate for the plague?
2. On Janus’s world, how long a life were his people given?
3. In Chapter 54, how far does Kate have to jump to get off the ship?
4. In Chapter 81, what do some sources claim the death rate is in some Orchid Districts?
5. What instrument did Dorian want to play when he was a boy?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)