|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 46, what is Johanna reading?
(a) Gossip magazine.
2. In Chapter 37, how long has it been since David saved Kamau’s life in the Gulf of Aden?
3. In Chapter 23, how old is the woman who shelters Martin, Kate, and the boys?
(a) About Kate’s age.
(c) Maybe ten years younger than Martin.
4. How many years had David spent trying to prevent the plague from being unleashed?
5. Since the outbreak, for what percent of the people infected was Orchid ineffective?
6. Where was David when he received a stab wound just below his ribcage?
7. What range did the rail guns have when they fired on targets in Marbella and Malaga?
(a) 100 km.
(b) 25 km.
(c) 75 km.
(d) 50 km.
8. How old was Dorian in 1918?
9. In Chapter 35, how tall is the white wall around the Immari compound?
(a) 15 feet.
(b) 8 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
10. In Chapter 41, on what floor is Kate’s room located?
11. What does Major Rukin drink at the beginning of Chapter 49?
12. Without Orchid, how long will people infected with the plague live?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 24 hours.
13. Where is Dorian in Chapter 27?
(a) 2 miles above Prism.
(b) 2 miles below Prism.
(c) South Africa.
14. In Chapter 22, where are the people in the streets running to?
15. In Chapter 46, if Dorian flies into Ceuta, how many helicopters will fly with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dorian in Chapter 32?
2. When did David hear the loudest alarm he has ever heard in his life?
3. How many years has Kate spent doing clinical research focused on finding a cure for autism?
4. In Chapter 1, how far is Kate from Gibraltar?
5. In Chapter 17, what does Martin give Kate to eat once they reach shelter?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)