|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 43, where does Kate think Martin will be?
2. How many candles illuminate the place where Kate, Martin, and the boys have taken shelter?
3. In Chapter 44, who is the Berber chief’s daughter?
4. In Chapter 48, what type of floors does Kate walk upon in her dream?
5. Where is Paul Brenner working in Chapter 2?
(a) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
6. What color does Kate dye her hair in Chapter 21?
7. In Chapter 46, where does the captain recommend that Dorian find a port since the Straits of Gibraltar are mined?
(a) South of France.
(c) North Germany.
8. In Chapter 24, how long does Martin think he and Kate will have to stay in the tunnels?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 36 hours.
9. In Chapter 41, on what floor is Kate’s room located?
10. What does Kate feed Martin at the beginning of Chapter 48?
(a) Protein bar.
(b) Candy bar.
11. In Chapter 1, how far is Kate from Gibraltar?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 170 miles.
(c) 235 miles.
(d) 4,084 miles.
12. In Chapter 13, the troops are arranged in groups that look like a giant caterpillar. How many of those areas are there?
(b) At least 30.
(c) About 20.
13. In Chapter 28, how many other tubes are in the room where David wakes?
14. In Chapter 21, when does Martin say someone was cured of HIV?
15. In Chapter 12, how many of the animals that surround Kate and her companions are dogs?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 45, how much of a perimeter are the Immari burning around the Orchid district walls?
2. How tall is David Vale?
3. What range did the rail guns have when they fired on targets in Marbella and Malaga?
4. In Chapter 15, what does the BBC say were the primary Immari targets?
5. What does Major Rukin drink at the beginning of Chapter 49?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)