|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chapter 1 take place?
(d) United States.
2. In Chapter 17, what does Martin give Kate to eat once they reach shelter?
(a) Beef jerky.
(d) Protein bar.
3. Since the outbreak, for what percent of the people infected was Orchid ineffective?
4. How many resurrection pods are in the lander ship at Gibraltar?
5. In Chapter 35, how tall is the white wall around the Immari compound?
(a) 15 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 8 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
6. What color does Kate dye her hair in Chapter 21?
7. How heavy are the packs the soldiers carry in Chapter 14?
(a) 27 kg.
(b) 35 kg.
(c) 40 kg.
(d) 22 kg.
8. How many candles illuminate the place where Kate, Martin, and the boys have taken shelter?
9. How old is the structure that Davis is in in Chapter 4?
(a) 45,000 years.
(b) 2 million years.
(c) 1 million years.
(d) 75,000 years.
10. In Chapter 14, how fast do the soldiers run?
(a) 30 km an hour.
(b) 15 km an hour.
(c) About 25 km an hour.
(d) Nearly 35 km an hour.
11. What does Kate feed Martin at the beginning of Chapter 48?
(b) Candy bar.
(c) Protein bar.
12. For how many years have humans been fighting over Marbella?
13. In Chapter 28, how many other tubes are in the room where David wakes?
14. In Chapter 14, how many troops need to be moved to Antarctica?
15. In Chapter 35, what city does David realize has been put to the torch?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 38, how many trials does Kate learn there have been from her sat phone?
2. How was David burned?
3. In Chapter 26, where does Dorian awake?
4. What animals does Kate see as she flees with Martin and the boys in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 3, what did the hospital used to be?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)