|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how many casualties have there been among the training soldiers?
2. How tall is David Vale?
(a) 5 feet, 10 inches.
(b) 5 feet, 11 inches.
(c) 6 feet, 3 inches.
(d) 6 feet, 1 inch.
3. In Chapter 15, what does the BBC say were the primary Immari targets?
(a) Government buildings.
(b) Allied troops.
(c) Orchid Districts.
4. How many candles illuminate the place where Kate, Martin, and the boys have taken shelter?
5. Where is Dorian in Chapter 27?
(a) 2 miles above Prism.
(c) 2 miles below Prism.
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since the outbreak, for what percent of the people infected was Orchid ineffective?
2. In Chapter 26, how does Subspecies 8472 paint their bodies?
3. In Chapter 37, how long has it been since David saved Kamau’s life in the Gulf of Aden?
4. In Chapter 51, how many men does David kill in the outer wall area?
5. In Chapter 46, where does the captain recommend that Dorian find a port since the Straits of Gibraltar are mined?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)