|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did David hear the loudest alarm he has ever heard in his life?
2. Where was David when he received a stab wound just below his ribcage?
3. In Chapter 57, how many rescue missions have been sent for Sloane and his crew?
4. What did Dorian and his father do together when he was a boy?
(a) Attend military parades.
(b) Go hunting.
(c) Go camping.
(d) Practice shooting.
5. In Chapter 43, where does Kate think Martin will be?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 53, how many helicopters answer Sloane’s call?
2. What color hair does the woman have who Major Rukin sends to David in Chapter 36?
3. In Chapter 15, what does the BBC say were the primary Immari targets?
4. In Chapter 31, where does David find himself after walking through a tunnel?
5. In Chapter 46, where does the captain recommend that Dorian find a port since the Straits of Gibraltar are mined?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)