1. In the Prologue, how early does the ten-thousand-year hibernation end?
(a) 1,000 years.
(b) 500 years.
(c) 200 years.
(d) 100 years.
2. What subspecies is in danger of extinction in the Prologue?
3. Where does Chapter 1 take place?
(c) United States.
4. How many people had died before the woman died from the Atlantis Plague in Chapter 1?
5. What does Kate name the woman who has died in Chapter 1?
6. How many years has Kate spent doing clinical research focused on finding a cure for autism?
7. In Chapter 1, how far is Kate from Gibraltar?
(a) 235 miles.
(b) 4,084 miles.
(c) 170 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
8. In Chapter 1, how many days has the Atlantis Plague been killing people?
9. Where is Paul Brenner working in Chapter 2?
(a) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
10. How old is Martin, Kate’s adoptive father?
(c) In his 70s.
(d) Well past 60.
11. What do Adi and Surya scribble on the walls?
(a) Super heros.
This section contains 2,717 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)