1. What is the name of the research vessel that is described in the opening of the Prologue?
2. The research vessel described in the opening of the Prologue is said to be how many miles off the coast of Antarctica?
3. In the Prologue, Karl Selig watches as an iceberg crumbles. Who is Karl’s grad school friend that he calls to “come check this out”?
4. What writing on the submarine does Karl Selig make out as the iceberg crumbles in the Prologue of the novel?
5. Where does the narrator say Karl Selig and his team had set out to sea five weeks ago in the novel’s Prologue?
This section contains 5,629 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)