|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "The Tombs of Atlantis," Chapters 124-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reading David Vale’s letter in Part I: "Jakarta Burning," Chapter 25, Josh Cohen fulfills the orders asking Josh to distribute funds to various bank accounts. The last transaction is to an account at what bank in the U.S.?
(a) JP Morgan.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) US Bank.
2. How many humans does the doctor at the Tibetan Immari facility say they have available as subjects when speaking to Dorian Sloane in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 47?
3. By what name does Dr. Martin Grey address the man who has kidnapped Dr. Warner and whom she believes to be responsible for the kidnapping of her subjects, in Part I: "Jakarta Burning," Chapter 28?
(a) “Mr. Smith.”
(b) “Mr. Cohen.”
(c) “Mr. Vale.”
(d) “Mr. Tarea.”
4. The narrator says in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 48 that of the three sites Robert Hunt has drilled on, there had been about what value in equipment?
(a) $10 million.
(b) $45 million.
(d) $30 million.
5. In the letter that David Vale has left to Josh Cohen to read upon his death in Part I: "Jakarta Burning," Chapter 25, he tells Josh to forward whatever he’s found to whom?
(a) Eddi Kusnadi.
(b) Steve Cooper.
(c) Ben Adelson.
(d) Howard Keegan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the press release from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 78, it is announced that a new flu strain has been reported in Northern India. In what village was the first outbreak reported?
2. Almost how many years have passed since Patrick Pierce’s last journal entry when he concludes his final entry in Part III: "The Tombs of Atlantis," Chapter 97?
3. What is the last known place of habitation by the Neanderthals?
4. Who is the White House Press Secretary who speaks in the press briefing in Part III: "The Tombs of Atlantis," Chapter 105?
5. How many brothers is Helena said to have in the journal entry in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 83?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)