|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "The Tombs of Atlantis," Chapters 97-123.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do David and Kate enter the bomb shelter in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 44?
(a) Through the back door of the cathedral.
(b) Through the bathroom mirror.
(c) Through the elevator shaft.
(d) Through the closet in the cabin.
2. Who is the White House Press Secretary who speaks in the press briefing in Part III: "The Tombs of Atlantis," Chapter 105?
(a) Mallory Craig.
(b) Adam Lynch.
(c) Adam Rice.
(d) Conner Anderson.
3. How much is the contract that Robert Hunt has agreed to going to pay him for two months of drilling, according to the author in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 48?
(a) $10 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $30 million.
(d) $2 million.
4. Martin Grey tells Dorian Sloane in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 45 that what he knows of the structure under the submarine is that it’s very old. “At least as old as the ruins” where?
(a) “In Egypt.”
(b) “In Nevada.”
(c) “In Gibraltar.”
(d) “In Mexico.”
5. Who is the Police Inspector General who is quoted in the news release in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 43 as saying, “We know Dr. Warner’s clinic was the legal guardian of over 100 Indonesian children who were taken without their parents’ consent”?
(a) Eddi Kusnadi.
(b) Vincent Tarea.
(c) Howard Keegan.
(d) Nakula Pang.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 48 that of the three sites Robert Hunt has drilled on, there had been about what value in equipment?
2. Patrick Pierce says in his final journal entry that the Immari and the Immaru were one group, presumably as recently as the time of what people that developed the first written history we have?
3. In the first journal entry in Part III: "The Tombs of Atlantis," Chapter 97, Patrick Pierce says that the Spanish flu is expected to kill what percentage of the total human population?
4. What is the setting described in the opening of Part I: "Jakarta Burning," Chapter 23?
5. By what name does Dr. Martin Grey address the man who has kidnapped Dr. Warner and whom she believes to be responsible for the kidnapping of her subjects, in Part I: "Jakarta Burning," Chapter 28?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)